Neuromuscular Therapy or Sports Massage For One or Two at Massage to Wellness
- Designed to relax muscles and relieve tension
- Friendly and professional therapists
- Relaxed atmosphere
Valid from 1 January to 19 March 2014. Reservation required: email@example.com. Cancellation policy applies. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R175 for a 60-minute Neuromuscular Therapy Massage for One Person, valued at R435
- Pay R199 for a 60-minute Neuromuscular Therapy Massage with an Indian Head Massage for One Person, valued at R550
- Pay R300 for a 60-minute Neuromuscular Therapy Massage for Two People, valued at R870
A specialised form of manual therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy Massage is designed to balance the central nervous system using static pressure on specific points. Sports massage is designed to help prevent injuries and reduce recovery time, prepare the body for athletic activity and keep the body performing at its best.
More about Massage to Wellness
Owned and run by Claude van Staden, Massage to Wellness finds itself ideally situated at the Elan Health and Beauty Centre in Somerset West. Drawing on more than 18 years of national and international experience in massage therapy, Claude and his team of highly trained aestheticians help patrons to achieve full body wellness with a selection of massage therapies and other holistic services.