Kenya and Tanzania: Save on a five-day tour package in the Tsavo East National Park, Tsavo West National Park and Amboseli National Park with Private Safari
- Save up to 43% on a five-day Private Safari tour package in the Tsavo East National Park, Tsavo West National Park and Amboseli National Park
- Visit exquisite Kenya and breathtaking Tanzania
- Groupon includes: Meet and greet services at Mombasa International Airport on arrival and departure; accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary; transport in a six-seater pop-up roof safari minivan vehicle with English speaking driver guide; park and reserve entrance fees and game viewing drives as per the itinerary; two bottles (0.5 l) of mineral water per person per day while on safari; all Government taxes and levies; flying doctor coverage: subject to getting the client’s Travel Insurance Details
- Ideal as an adventure holiday
- All travel must be completed by 31 March 2013
- Groupon only valid from 1 September 2012
- Reservation required: +254 20 360 7000, +254 20 360 7242 or email@example.com
- Must purchase two Groupons for per person sharing options
- Groupon does not include visa
- Groupon excludes flights
- Valid passport essential
- Price excludes personal expenses like drinks, laundry, insurance and baggage insurance; tips and gratuities to lodge’s/camp’s/hotel’s staff and driver - guide(s); optional excursions; any other item(s) not included or mentioned in the itinerary
- Rates are subject to seasonal limitations
- Minimum four guests required for departure
- Tours are non-exclusive
- Child-friendly option available
- Please take note of Health Requirements when visiting Kenya
- Extension stays can be booked with Private Safaris - enquire direct. Surcharges apply
- To qualify for Flying Doctor Coverage, clients need to give Private Safaris the name of their insurer and insurance policy number prior to travelling
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Pay R10 230 for a five-day tour per person sharing, from November to December 2012, valued at R17 650
Pay R10 595 for a five-day tour per person sharing, from January to March 2013, valued at R18 450
Pay R10 908 for a five-day tour per person sharing, from September to October 2012, valued at R17 950
Pay R11 750 for a five-day tour for a single traveller, from November to December 2012, valued at R17 800
Pay R12 115 for a five-day tour for a single traveller, from January to March 2013, valued at R18 100
Pay R12 796 for a five-day tour for a single traveller, from September to October 2012, valued at R18 400
Day one: Mombasa to Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast, a scenic drive to the Tsavo East National Park will commence. Arrive in time for lunch at the Aruba Ashnil Lodge. Afternoon game drives at Tsavo West National Park will take place before a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the Ashnil Aruba Lodge.
Day two: Tsavo East National Park to Amboseli National Park
A scrumptious breakfast will start the day before a drive to Amboseli. Arrive in time for lunch at the Amboseli Serena Lodge for afternoon game drives at Amboseli National Park. Dinner and a relaxing overnight stay at the Amboseli Serena Lodge will complete a day of exciting game-viewing.
Day three: Amboseli National Park
An early morning game drive in the Amboseli National Park will delight animal lovers, before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Spend the rest of the morning at leisure. After lunch at the lodge, an afternoon game drive until dusk will occur. Renowned for its huge elephant herds, buffalo, black rhino, zebra and wildebeest, Amboseli sits on the lower slopes of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro making for a magnificent view in the early morning with Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge.
Day Four: Amboseli to Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast, depart via the Sheitani lava flow for Tsavo West National Park to arrive in time for lunch at Kilaguni Serena. Enjoy an afternoon game drive within the park and marvels at the abundant flora and fauna. Mzima Springs, the source of Mombasa’s water, is located here, and all sorts of animals gather for a drink, particularly in the dry season. You may also be able to view hippo and crocodiles from the underwater glass tank. Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena
Day Five: Tsavo West to Mombasa
Drive to Mombasa with game drive en route. Enjoy a delicious lunch. Arrive in the early afternoon in Mombasa and transfer to your beach hotel or Mombasa International Airport for your flight back home.
Flying Doctor Coverage
All clients who are booking a safari in Kenya and Tanzania with Private Safaris are covered by AMREF Flying Doctor Service, Kenya. This coverage is subject to getting the client’s travel insurance details, including name of insurer and insurance policy number, prior to traveling. It covers the client for a period of 30 days for air medical evacuation services. Terms and conditions apply.
Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Situated in the heart of the Tsavo East National Park and home to a large herd of elephants as well as other wildlife, lies the rustic Ashnil Aruba Lodge. Established in 1948, the lodge comprises of 40 deluxe en-suite guest rooms with a restaurant, swimming pool, souvenir shop and other facilities. Along with elephants, rhinos, hartebeest and serval cats, Ashnil Aruba Lodge is also home to the beautiful Lugard Falls on the Galana River and the breathtaking Mudanda Rock with a dam at the base.
For more info, go to http://www.ashnilhotels.com/aruba/index.asp
The entire place is surrounded by interesting birds and you wake up to the sound of them. Very beautiful indeed. Would definitely recommend it
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
With the glittering Mount Kilimanjaro in the background, Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge enjoys a privileged position at the heart of the world famous national park. Looking out over the golden savannah plains with uninterrupted views of Africa’s highest mountain, Amboseli is secluded within a grove of Acacia trees and close to a series of emerald green swamps. The melting snows of Kilimanjaro feed into these swamps and are the only sources of water resulting in huge numbers of wallowing elephants, hippos, buffalos and game.
The room was extremely comfortable and the food and service in the bars and restaurants were fantastic, drinks are reasonably priced too. Loved chatting to the onsite Masai who were very friendly and informative. The night time camp fire is lovely and the staff are all very friendly. Perfect location with views of Kilamanjaro and the plain. A fantastic lodge
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Sheltered by the volcanic splendour of the Chyulu Hills and situated in the lee of Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is a classic stone-built lodge overlooking its own water hole. One of the first lodges to ever be built in a national park, the lodge is cool, tranquil and ideal for game-viewing. Faced in volcanic stone and utilising the natural rocky outcrops, the lodge features a thatched central dining area and a rock-built bar, as well as a viewing terrace looking directly down on to the waterhole.
For more info, go to http://www.serenahotels.com/serenakilaguni/default-en.html
Had a lovely 2 night stay here with just beautiful endless views over the waterhole - you could just sit for hours watching the animals come and go! The lodge was clean and all staff were lovely