Save up to 60% on a two-course meal and coffee for two, four or six people at Soo She preorder now- 54%
Save up to 60% on a two-course meal and coffee for two, four or six people at Soo She
- Save up to 60% on a two-course meal and coffee for two, four or six people
- Starters include crab salad, rainbow rolls and salmon and avo inside out rolls
- Main course includes quarter orange duck, sweet and sour pork or spicy prawns and one portion of rice per person
- Authentic Thai and Chinese food
- Delicious sushi
- Friendly and efficient staff
- Valid for 4 months
- Reservation required: 021 853 5468
- Gratuity not included
- Sit-down only
- No sharing
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Unlike fingers, chopsticks never have to worry about getting lost in the mouths of angry sock puppets. Keep fingers out of harm’s way with today’s Groupon: save up to 60% on a two-course meal at Soo She.
Pay R190 for a two-course meal with coffee for two people, valued at R413.50
Pay R350 for a two-course meal with coffee for four people, valued at R827
Pay R496 for a two-course meal with coffee for six people, valued at R1 240.50
Situated in Southside Centre in Strand, the cosy and ambient Soo She combines deliciously fresh ingredients, friendly and efficient staff and chefs more knowledgeable than that guy in your office who keeps trying to explain Goldbach’s conjecture to you. Offering taste sensations in both the raw and cooked food varieties with scrumptious sushi and succulent Thai and Chinese cuisine, Soo She will leave hungry bellies satisfied and jaded taste buds overjoyed.
Whether you go with your cuddle buddy, as part of an awesome foursome or with five of your fellow dress-like-a-pirate fanatics, Soo She’s delicious two course meal is bound to impress. With crab salad, rainbow rolls and salmon and avo inside out rolls, these little parcels packed with goodness will keep sushi-cravings at bay. For the Thai and Chinese lovers, mains will entice with a variety of meaty delights, including quarter orange duck and sweet and sour pork, as well as spicy prawns and rice. Ensuring that those who want a hearty meal and those who enjoy things raw are both catered to, your Soo She experience is bound to delight.