Pay R230 for a thirty-minute photo shoot OR R346 for a sixty-minute photo shoot with Digital Moment Photography Studio (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on a professional studio photo shoot with a personalised A4 laminated calendar or mousepad
- Perfect for a future canvas printing deal
- Thirty minute shoot includes ten edited photos on a CD
- Sixty minute shoot includes twenty edited photos on a CD
- Groupon valid for family, maternity, new-born, boudoir and model portfolio shoots
- Canvas printing and stretching deal is coming soon – so make sure you’ve got something to print and stretch on canvas
- Highly trained and friendly photographers
- Professional atmosphere
- Convenient location
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 851 8063
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- After-hours bookings charged an additional R100
- Maximum of five people per shoot
Family albums are sometimes filled with blurry birthday-party photos, portraits of people halfway through a jaw-cracking yawn, faces obscured by monstrously sized fingers and that weird creeping red tinge that makes the photo look like an omen from a cheesy horror movie. Make sure you’ve got something good to show to the grandkids one day and save up to 60% on a professional studio photo shoot with a personalised A4 laminated calendar or mousepad with Digital Moment Photography Studio.
Anyone who’s ever tangled with a camera knows that taking a good photo takes more than just clicking a button. Luckily, the highly seasoned shutterbugs at Digital Moment know just how to capture the best candid moments and toothiest of toothy smiles with the sort of skill that comes from being passionate about photography. Whether you’re looking for a photo that will make your future boss want to take a second look at your application or a photo of you and your special friend making kissy-face at each other to put on the back of a Christmas card, they can immortalise any moment you want on film and pixels. Persuse the portfolios of the photographers on offer and decide just what kind of look you’re going for – then, all you have to do is strike a pose or nine.
Glam it up for an hour or thirty minutes in the well-kitted out Somerset West studio and strike whatever poses you’ve been admiring in the glossies. If you decide that a photo shoot of just you isn’t enough, they’re more than skilled enough to capture whatever endearing moments you decide to share with your kith and kin. Even if you just take a buddy along and get a shot of the classic jumping into the air at the same time moment, they’re sure to get it perfectly. With a highly trained photographer dedicate to snapping your perfect picture and a professional atmosphere in the studio, the whole experience is bound to leave you feeling like you could be a cover-model.
When the last flash has died down, you’ll leave with either ten or twenty edited photos on a CD to take home and splatter all over the interweb or print out and stick on the fridge. Of course, because that’s just not enough, and the photo-albums usually only get pulled out on special occasions, choose either an A4 laminated calendar or mousepad to show off your new snaps all the time.
Photogenic Fact: A 1920’s census discovered the most popular time and location for children’s photo-shoots was in a stream during Easter.