Pay R89 for a four wheel alignment, wheel balancing, battery check-up, alternator test and suspension check for your vehicle at Eikestad Fitment Centre, valued at R370 (save 76%)
- Save 76% on a car service
- Includes four wheel alignment, wheel balancing, battery check-up and alternator test and suspension check
- Suspension check includes brakes, shocks, exhausts, CV joints, mountings, bushes and bearings
- Thorough and professional service
- Service your car for less
- Prevent pesky breakdowns and pricy repairs
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 886 4569
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
For a non-living entity, cars can be very vengeful creatures. If you fail to look after them, don’t expect them to go down without a fight; they crouch and scheme in silence until that moment you hit the N1 and then bang crackle poof – they break down and leave you to ponder your negligence in the middle of a busy highway. Treat your car to the equivalent of an ice-cream sundae with a four-wheel alignment, wheel balancing, battery check-up, alternator test and suspension check at Eikestad Fitment Centre for R89.
For a car, negligence is a serious issue and one which is taken too lightly. Every year, hundreds of cars suffer from dehydration, worn out wheels and burnt-out batteries because taking them in for a service is too pricey for their proprietors. Eikestad Fitment Centre and their troupe of trained mechanics say “no” to melancholy motor vehicles and “yes” to boisterous batteries and whimsical wheels.
Allow the meticulously skilled mechanics to nurture your car like a mother duck would her ducklings; with patience and care. By checking the wheel alignment and wheel balance, Eikestad will make sure that your wheels will withstand wet roads and winding routes safely, while a battery check-up and alternator test is necessary to make sure your car remains as chipper as a cartoon chipmunk – even in cold weather. Finally, get that suspension checked; a process which includes a thorough peek at brakes, shocks, exhausts, CV joints, mountings, bushes and bearings.
Put the vroom back in your car’s smile and avoid those embarrassing breakdowns once and for all.
Vroom vroom fact: During the Great Siege of ’63 a mechanic designed the first miniature car able to operate in a fish tank.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Eikestad Fitment Centre X234 Bird Street