Pay R149 for one month of unlimited classes with the Men’s Power Fitness Camp, valued at R690 (Save 78%)
- Save 78% on a one-month Men’s Power Fitness Camp with unlimited classes
- Four-week outdoor fitness training program targeting the everyday busy father or businessman
- Convenient class times to suit a working man’s lifestyle
- Designed to alleviate stress, increase fitness and promote general wellbeing
- Caters for all ages and fitness levels
- Training includes boxing workouts, rope exercises, circuit training, obstacle courses and much more
- Bring an exercise mat, hand weights (min 3kg-max 5kg), water bottle, good quality, well fitted running shoes
- Valid for 3 months; first camp begins 13 February 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 609 2289
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Valid Monday to Friday
- Clients should arrive 10-minutes before scheduled start time
- Men only
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
With the summer sun still going strong, it’s that time of the year when one looks down in horror and realizes that the quest for a ‘summer body’ is still as incomplete as it was the day you proudly announced it. Get cracking on those sculptured biceps and toned tum with a highly motivating and hugely enjoyable Groupon: Pay R149 for one month of unlimited classes with the Men’s Power Fitness Camp.
A four-week outdoor fitness training course with a difference, the successful Men’s Power Fitness Camp is the ultimate saving grace for the modern time-constrained man. Targeting the business man or busy father, this incredible course is designed to alleviate niggling stress, increase fitness levels and promote general wellbeing. With convenient early morning or late afternoon classes, this fine fitness buffet requires their clients to sign up for weekly classes of their choice; a binding commitment that requires them to show up for all sessions.
Set outdoors, the fitness gurus at Men’s Power Fitness Camp have formulated the yodeling Yoda of all fitness programmes; a sweaty yet stimulating combination of different training concepts like boxing workouts, rope exercises, circuit training, obstacle courses and the elusive tractor tyre drill.
While helping you to lose oodles of niggling inches and fatty folds – especially around the stomach – this stimulating course will improve your overall motivation; helping you tackle a new approach to your health and fitness while testing your determination to make that necessary lifestyle change.
Having tried the gym route and seeing no success I was desperate for something that worked. I found it in mpfc! Very challenging, very tiring but also a lot of fun. It made a big difference to my body shape, my endurance and most importantly my health. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Jacques du Toit http://www.menspower.co.za/testimonials.html