From Cape Town to Mossel Bay for Two Aboard the MSC Sinfonia
- Facilities include: theatre, show lounges, disco, bars, shops, casino, sports facilities, spa and games room, outdoor pools, Jacuzzis, putt-putt course and acres of deck chairs
- Three or four-night limited offer cruise for two people sharing, including: All meals, entertainment, floorshows and live bands
- Ports of Call: Cape Town, Mossel Bay, Cape Town
- MSC Sinfonia is one of the largest and most modern liners to operate out of South Africa
- Boasts top quality cabins, restaurants and bars
Set sail on a three-day pleasure cruise to Mossel Bay aboard the MSC Sinfonia and experience a life at sea aboard a world-class cruise ship. The cruise includes: Accommodation as selected, three meals daily plus midnight snacks, floorshows and cabaret every night, live bands in three venues plus discothèque, morning and afternoon tea/coffee and pastries, dozens of daily activities including Captain’s Gala Cocktail and Dinner Party on cruises four nights or longer. Setting sail on 7 March 2014, seafarers explore the seas from Cape Town to Mossel Bay, returning on 10 March 2014.
Choose between these options:
- R6 138 for accommodation in an Inside Cabin
- R6 758 for accommodation in an Outside Cabin
- R8 058 for accommodation in a Balcony Suite
A ship distinctive in its design, passengers aboard the MSC Sinfonia can enjoy panoramic sea views while they travel in elegant Italian style. Named in homage to the symphonies of Europe’s classical composers, the cruise presents a harmony of a holiday aboard a ship boasting comfort and class. Rooms are fitted with modern amenities for guests’ convenience which include private bathrooms, air conditioning, interactive televisions, a minibar and an in-room safe. A voyage aboard the MSC Sinfonia is rich with old-fashioned elegance and Italian hospitality. Offering two main restaurants and an outdoor restaurant, meals can be spent feasting on a top gastronomic selection that includes everything from choice Italian meats to fresh fruit. When it comes to satisfying the thirst of sophisticated palates, eight bars and lounges, each inspired by different themes, offer a variety filled wine and food selection. A dull moment is not optional aboard the MSC Sinfonia with a variety of entertainment programmes and facilities aboard the ship. Its state-of-the-art 600 seat Teatro San Carlo, as well as the Pasha Club Disco and San Remo Casino are available to keep guests busy, amongst other activities.