Pay R99 for a Bowen Technique treatment with Nicole’s Bowen Practise, valued at R250 (Save 60%)
- Save 60% on a Bowen Technique treatment
- 1-hour gentle hands-on therapy; non-invasive and suitable for all ages
- Holistic pain relief at its best
- Effective holistic healing on all levels: cellular, chemical, emotional and mental
- Therapist uses fingers or thumbs to move over muscles, ligaments, tendons, fascia and joints; elicits a healing response in the body
- Effective for the treatment of muscular or physical pain, anxiety and stress-related conditions, headaches, sports injuries, chronic fatigue and many more
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 084 399 6389
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Cancellation policy applies
- Valid for a one-hour session
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like couples who say “we’re pregnant”, people who wear clanking jewellery and pre-teen suburban gangsters – pain is pretty hard to deal with. Take the holistic route and kick your pain to the metaphorical curb with today’s Groupon: Pay R99 for a Bowen Technique treatment with Nicole’s Bowen Practise.
An innovative and effective method of holistic healing, the Bowen Technique involves using gentle hands-on body work to promote the body’s natural healing mechanism. Developed by Tom Bowen, the marvellous method has gained quite the following over the years; providing pain-afflicted folks with a natural and non-invasive way to send their pain and discomfort packing for an indefinite vacation. Promoting natural healing on cellular, chemical, emotional and mental levels, this alternative treatment is suitable for all ages and has been effective in the treatment of a variety of different ailments, including anxiety, back pain and spinal problems, digestive and bowel problems, chronic fatigue, sports injuries, headaches, gynaecological conditions and hormonal imbalances.
Not quite a massage, not quite acupressure; the Bowen Technique involves a sequence of light, safe and non-invasive moves on specific areas of connective tissue. Like a scratched DVD, Bowen is characterised by its frequent pauses; giving the body time to respond to and integrate with the talented therapist’s precise prodding. Believed to flow in harmony with the subtle energies of the body, the Bowen Technique sets up vibrational energy patterns which affects particular parts of the body; addressing the body as a whole and encouraging an integrated response by balancing and re-aligning the body on cellular, chemical, emotional and mental levels.
The middle of my back was extremely tense and tight with recurring muscle spasms. With a couple of Bowen sessions, this condition has improved immensely. After my first few sessions, I had no back spasms at all!
- Z, client http://www.bowentherapy.co.za/casestudies.html