Save up to 57% on a paintball game for one, two or ten people with Paintball Kings
- Save up to 57% on a paintball game for one, two or ten people (excludes paintballs)
- Great birthday activity
- Recreate a small-scale war
- Includes helmet hire, gun hire and utility suit
- Fun activity for a family or group of friends
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid until 2 March 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 595 8033, minimum 10 players required
- Excludes paintballs: R50 for 100
- Minimum of 100 paintballs per player
- Groupon not valid for corporate events
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Pay R35 for one person, valued at R70
- Pay R65 for two people, valued at R140
- Pay R299 for ten people, valued at R700
Providing a safe haven for those who like to declare war on pretty much anything, the Paintball Kings battle arena is one fit for anyone intending to unleash the fight within. Laden with discreet foxholes and debris that quickly doubles as makeshift shielding, the lush landscape, forest war field makes all others seem like pre-schoolers’ sandboxes when compared. Perfect for folks with a lot of fight in their system, paintball games provide siblings with man-to-man combat resolutions, give friends a chance to release pent up anger and is an all-round adrenaline-thrilling activity.
Provided your Groupon is firmly in your pocket, each player will be presented with the necessary paintball armour. Jump into the variety of games donning helmet, paintball gun and a utility suit that leaves you indistinguishable from the resident trees. Paintballs are charged at R50 for 100 and with your inner Rambo released, you’ll be in for one hell of a paintball battle.
Fight fact: Before paintball was invented, people in South America would play a similar game where they shot daisy seeds and fat-free milk at their opponents with a catapult.