Pay R110 for 400g lamb chops and a 400g club steak at Le Coq
- Save 50% on 400g lamb chops and a 400g club steak served with seasonal veggies, chips and onion rings
- Choose either two lamb chops meals OR two club steak meals OR one of each
- Restaurant boasts printed artwork by Salvador Dali
- Professional and friendly staff
- Perfect gift for yourself or someone special
- Groupon redeemable for up to 2 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon only valid for Sunday lunch
- Opening Times: Tuesday to Saturday, 11:00 to 22:00
- Booking essential: 021 876 4224
Everyone gets into a certain routine, whether it’s washing the windows in your flat every second day, having spaghetti-night every Thursday, or even running up and down your passage every morning like a mad person. Routine is like a revolving door – it never ends, unless you break them with a ten foot hammer. Hit your routine over the head with a stop sign and visit Le Coq Restaurant for 400g lamb chops and a 400g club steak served with seasonal veggies, chips and onion rings for R110.
Situated in Franschhoek, this incredible family restaurant will have your jaw dropping to the floor with its magnificent décor and elegance. Le Coq boasts printed artwork from one of the most famous surrealist artists of the 20th century, Salvador Dali. Walk into a world filled with melting clocks and swans reflecting elephants. If you’re not moved by the art then the exquisite views of the mountains surrounding the Franschhoek valley will definitely take your breath away.
The friendly and helpful waitrons will escort you to your desired table; you can either choose to sit downstairs close to the fireplace, upstairs, or even outside on the balcony where the dream-like views will capture your heart and soul. With your divine Groupon, you’ll be able to treat yours and someone else's belly to scrumptious 400g lamb chops that will blow any other chop you’ve ever tasted before, out of the water. Alternatively, both of you could sink your teeth into this amazing restaurant’s mouth-watering 400g club steak that will cause angels to break out into happy and joyful song. Whether you choose one of each or two of the same kind, each meal comes with tasty seasonal veggies, chips and crispy onion rings to complete your heavenly feast.
Le Coq serves nothing but the best, and you’ll definitely love spending every moment with your friends and family at this attractive eatery. Your Sunday lunch will certainly break any mundane routine and save you from feigning satisfaction every time you eat your mother-in-law’s Sunday meals.
Food Fact: Did you know that royal French cupcakes were the initial cause of the French Revolution, as left-wing political groups and the rest of the French civilians felt left out of the royal baking tournament.