Pay R65 for a surf and turf: 200g sirloin and 200g serving of calamari, including seasonal vegetables, and chips, rice or baked potato at Jimmy the Fish (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a delicious surf and turf for one person
- 200g sirloin and 200g serving of calamari, including seasonal vegetables, and a choice of chips, rice or baked potato
- Mouth-watering meat and seafood combo at welcoming and family-friendly restaurant
- Indoor seating and outdoor terrace with heaters
- Friendly and professional service
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 880 0071
- No takeaways
- No sharing
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not included gratuity or beverages
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday, 09:00 to 23:00
As rivals for your appetites attention, Meat and Fish are rarely seen together. So as to avoid the boisterous bickering of Meat and the finicky temper of Fish, most restaurants kept them apart in order to keep a peaceful kitchen. That was before fair and fun Jimmy the Fish called an epic truce between them, convincing them that together they are an unstoppable and irresistible feast. Enjoy a harmonious surf and turf consisting of a 200g sirloin and a 200g serving of calamari, including seasonal vegetables and a choice of chips, rice or baked potato for R65 at Jimmy the Fish.
Just like anything cute and fluffy deserves to be cuddled, anyone with an appreciation for food deserves to savour a delicious meal of succulent sirloin and crazy-good crumbed calamari. Served with a nutritious side of steaming seasonal vegetables and a choice of crispy chips, rice or tender baked potato, the Jimmy the Fish surf and turf is a meal that demands a dedicated appetite and some stealthy knife and fork skills. It’s been said that the surf and turf is in such demand that other resentful restaurateurs have tried to source the secret of their bountiful basting and gracious grilling – only to be stopped by an army of resilient steaks and combat-ready calamari’s who sent them home weeping and calling for their mothers.
You see, Jimmy the Fish is more than just a restaurant; it’s a welcoming, family-friendly and nurturing nirvana where friends meet, children play and prawns rise from their plates and dance the two-step. With a magical Mediterranean menu, cosy inside seating and a terrific terrace for those balmy summer nights, Jimmy the Fish is the place to be when you need a good meal, good company and a good time.
Fishy fact: About a month after the first pen was designed, a man called Jolly Thompson became the first to catch fish by sticking a lead pipe into the sea and sucking them up as if the pipe were a straw.