Pay R120 for a delicious Sunday buffet at Sinovuyo on Route 304, valued at R300 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a delicious Sunday buffet
- Relaxed family restaurant
- Friendly and efficient service
- Includes main course with a variety of roast selection of vegetables, salad valley, traditional homemade stews and colourful desserts
- Gorgeous restaurant in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the continental flavours and delicious wines
- Perfect safe setting for kids
- Watch some sport on the big screen
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 0837044765 or 0825749370
- Groupon only redeemable on Sundays, 12:00 to 14:30
- One usable Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Mankind needs food to survive; for energy, growth, to keep warm in the winter and to be able to successfully guess the correct murderer’s modus operandi in Cluedo. Spoil your tummy with a delicious Sunday buffet at Sinovuyo on Route 304 for R120.
When forced to choose, humans often revert to age old decision making methods such as tossing a coin or having a screaming match with their friend who just cannot make up their mind. Luckily, at Sinovuyo on Route 304 there will be no such fuss as this extravagant Sunday buffet will have several different mouth-watering dishes to appease any appetite. Situated in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands, this elegant eatery boasts the friendliest service, beautiful surroundings and meals in an array of continental flavours.
Your Sunday salvation at this authentically African delight will include a main course with a variety of roast, a selection of crunchy vegetables, a salad valley, stew of the day and delicious dessert. With lush green garden seating, a thatch hut bar area and wide open spaces, Sinovuyo on Route 304 is the perfect spot for a delicious Sunday buffet with the family. This stunning restaurant also has a play area equipped with swings for the little ones.
Food fact: A chef in Rome perfected his own special dish made from chicken, pasta and maple syrup. Although this sounded like a strange combination, those who ate it said it was delicious and one woman remarked that the dish was “better than floating around in the atmosphere”. The chef really liked this comment, even though he was not quite sure what it meant.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Sinovuyo on Route R304R304, Koelenhof