Pay R120 for a RégimA ‘Acne Attack’ peel OR R45 for a RégimA Pedi peel at Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary (Save 62%)
- Save 62% on a RégimA ‘Acne Attack’ peel OR a RégimA Pedi peel
- Pay R120 for a RégimA ‘Acne Attack’ peel, valued at R320
- Pay R45 for a RégimA Pedi peel, valued at R120
- All natural skin peels
- Gently and gradually removes dead skin
- Repairs and restores skin at a deeper level
- Promotes thickening and re-elasticising of skin
- ‘Acne Attack’ is a targeted fruit acid peel for congested, active acne and enlarged pores
- Pedi peel removes rough skin from feet
- Safe to use on all skin types, ages and colours
- Friendly and professional aesthetic therapists
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 125 2128 or email@example.com
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Closed on Sundays
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Baking like a loaf in the sun, falling asleep with your make-up on and drinking as many grande cappuccinos as you can, are all signs that you’re busy enjoying life. Unfortunately, your skin might not be having quite as much fun. Make like a banana and enjoy a peel with today’s Groupon: a RégimA ‘Acne Attack’ peel for R120 or a RégimA Pedi peel for R45 at Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary.
Many skin problems are associated with the excessive build-up of dead cells; making skin rougher than a hillbilly hit-man and duller than a beige pantsuit. Fear not the pantsuit effect; the innovate all-natural peeling treatments by RégimA are a reliable and gentle way to turn back time without resorting to plastic surgery or going through all the complications involved in modern time travel.
Situated in the picturesque town of Stellenbosch, the Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary is armed with therapists wiser than Yoda and more dexterous than a calligrapher; assuring you that your peel will be carried out with the utmost precision and Sensei-like skill. The RégimA ‘Acne Attack’ peel is a targeted fruit acid peel that effectively works towards improving congested and active acne as well as reducing enlarged pores. While removing the outer layer of rough skin of your feet, the RégimA Pedi Peel is also anti-bacterial and hydrating – assisting in the removal of everything from solar keratosis to sun spots.
RégimA’s treatment is unique in the way that it doesn’t leave you looking like a Stephen King character, instead the use of plant extracts and fruit acids actually help to rebuild your skin rather than just peel it away. And about the fear of appearing hideous - the peel can leave your face a little red for up to three hours and dry for up to one week, but even these side effects don’t happen to everyone.
Say goodbye to lingering acne, sun damage and that pesky pimple business because after a good old peel and heal, all you’ll want to do is reveal the new you.
Cleansing fact: An ex-dermatologist turned highlighter factory owner, rebooted his career when he discovered massive healing properties that come from the contents of a bitter peach.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary65 Calendon Street
Somerset West 7130