Pay R199 for two months of unlimited yoga classes at the Being Yoga Studio, valued at R800 (save 75%)
- Save 75% on two months of unlimited yoga
- Aerobic, muscle-shaping, mind-sculpting and rewarding workout
- Builds strength, flexibility and stamina
- Highly experienced and passionate instructor, Johann Kotze
- One of the best and longest running yoga studios in Stellenbosch
- Enlightening and exciting experience
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 733 5939
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Groupon only for new users
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Research shows that the best way to see the world from a different perspective is to flex your body into the downward facing dog posture and look through your legs. Embrace the new view and center your body and mind with today’s Groupon: Pay 199 for two months of unlimited yoga classes at Being Yoga Studio.
With “busy lifestyle” printed in bold lettering across your forehead, it’s probably safe to assume “stressed” and “tired” are creeping around somewhere; ruining fun and causing trouble like a pair of two-year olds. Spending little to no time replenishing the red energy supply in your body’s life bar, dangers are bound to lurk at every corner waiting for the chance to pounce and suck your life bar dry. Now that you’re as worn out as a damp dishtowel it’s probably safe to assume that you need your body centred and your chakras realigned.
Though looking at a list of yoga postures may resemble the menu at an Indian fusion-food restaurant, the after-effects are nothing alike. Trained in the Indian art-form and passionately invested in the yoga lifestyle, Johann Kotze, the qualified instructor at Being Yoga Studio will help you feel completely at ease while teaching you how to live with a greater sense of well-being.
Through the practice of control, breathing exercises and age-old postures, your body will feel revived, fitter and happier. Views through your legs and over your shoulders will leave you with restocked energy supplies, a body and mind reunited and a new pleasing routine to keep those body bits in tip top form. In fact, flexible as you may become with two months of unlimited yoga, you may just be able to contort into a shape resembling a smiley face.Yoga Fact: In a universal study focused on the effects of yoga, scientists discovered that a month’s worth of classes gives someone enough strength to squeeze 100 burgers into a small jam jar.