Pay R499 for a 90-minute lifestyle photo shoot by Jeanine Groenewald Photography, valued at R1200 (save 58%)
- Save 58% on a 90-minute lifestyle photo shoot
- Professional and hugely talented photographer
- Capture life’s most beautiful moments
- Offers maternity, new born, babies, kids and family portraits
- Includes 40 high resolution images on DVD
- Combination of black and white and colour images
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 082 844 2922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Browse Jeanine Groenewald’s previous shoots at http://jeaninegroenewald.blogspot.com/
- Only for Stellenbosch clients. Travel costs will be charged for clients outside of Stellenbosch
Having a terrible photograph taken of yourself can be a traumatic experience, the results of which are usually shoved in boxes under beds, fed to the neighbour’s dog or found taped to the front page of your ID document. A good photograph, on the other hand, is like eating the first freshly baked cookie as it comes out of the oven, or parallel parking perfectly on your first try. Find out how confident a good photograph can make you and your family feel with a 90 minute lifestyle photo shoot by Jeanine Groenewald Photography for R499.
Photographers understand more than anyone that an embarrassing photo can cause long lasting damage to ones swagger and that’s why the hugely talented Jeanine Groenewald is on a photographic mission to prevent you or your child from becoming victims of bad-photo-related trauma. The special lifestyle photo shoot is a 90-minute opportunity to showcase how adorable your new born is, how good you look after the pregnancy or how picture-perfect your family is.
Bask in the healing light of the flash as each uniquely shot frame smites away your memories of side pony tails, snotty noses and those shorts, and gives your family or your child a collection of memories that they’ll be proud to show off one day.
Photo-perfect fact: After the reign of King Louis XI, his court turned to photography to distract them from the sadness of his passing. During this time they accidently invented the light bulb.