Pay R50 for two gourmet burgers at The Only One, valued at R110 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on two gourmet burgers
- Enjoy two gourmet burgers with grilled bacon, cheddar cheese and mushroom sauce served with onion rings and french fries.
- Choose from either chicken breast or 200g pure beef patty
- Cool, contemporary décor
- Indoor or al fresco dining
- Five-star dining
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 021 865 2456
- Groupon only valid Monday to Thursday, 12:00 to 21:30
Burgers have long been hailed as the perfect food, combining all the major food groups into one conveniently delicious place. With some fast-food joints serving ‘real beef’ which tastes more like beef-soaked cardboard, and some gourmet restaurants serving round sirloin sandwiches so miniscule you’d need binoculars to find it on your plate, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find a good burger. Get a taste of the better burger with today’s Groupon: two gourmet burgers from The Only One for R50.
One of the tougher decisions involved in the epic quest to find the perfect burger is very similar to the conundrum of aeroplane dinners: chicken or beef? While the feathery fowl is undoubtedly delicious, 200g of pure beef is a difficult option to turn down. Whichever your preference, your burger comes topped with grilled, makes-everything-better bacon. Other than the small meat-party happening between the two toasted sesame buns, there’s also delicious cheddar cheese and a creamy mushroom sauce. Even though you’re unlikely to find a better burger, The Only One is so much more than just a burger joint. Dine al fresco when the winter weather decides not to rain on everyone’s parade, or keep your toes toasty near the fire place and enjoy the contemporary décor.
Whether this is just one more stop on your burger quest or you’ve heard magical things about the chefs, The Only One is like the pot of ground-beef gold at the end of the metaphorical rainbow.
Beefed-up Fact: A letter from the man who invented hamburgers was recently found between the strings inside his piano. Contained in the correspondence was not only the original hamburger recipe, but also instructions on how to sew designer hamburgers from the hair Angus bulls.