Pay R79 for one month of Nia Dance Classes, valued at R220 (save 64%)
- Save 64% on one month of Nia Dance Classes
- A fusion of fitness, dance, martial arts and somatics
- Integrate the sensations of healthy movements into every aspect of living
- Weaves together sound and silence, action and inaction, and perception and reality
- Based on the unique Body’s Way model
- Learn the Dance Through Life method
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 125 2128
- Redeemable Monday, 18:30 to 19:30; Wednesday, 9:00 to 10:00
- One Groupon per person
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
If walls could talk, they’d probably ask for a massage, a decent blanket, for you to stop hammering things into them and some much needed peace and quiet. Unfortunately, they lack the means with which to sufficiently express themselves. Your body does not, so listen to it and use today’s Groupon to get back in touch with your body while dancing off the kilos: pay R79 for one month of Nia Dance Classes.
The Nia Technique is a revolutionary exercise system that focuses on ‘The Body’s Way’, a method of using the body in accord with its specific design and structure. The concept involves looking at and accepting the body as it is and not as an abstract object. Following years of development and fine-tuning the technique, they discovered a way for you to forge a new relationship with your body, gaining optimum power, propulsion, fitness, and flexibility without pain.
Much like a massive, earth-moving machine with many large parts working in unison to perform a particular function, if just one cog or hinge fails, the entire contraption collapses. The human body is very similar. Many people have trained their bigger, stronger muscles but their smaller, stabilising muscles that provide power and definition are about as useful as sun-tan lotion in a cave. By practicing the Dance Through Life method you learn how to integrate the sensations of healthy movements into every aspect of living, and thereby engage each and every muscle in your body. Dancing Through Life will develop your conscious awareness and teaches you to let go of unconscious impulses that have the potential to be devastating.
Fitness Fact: A very popular Russian fitness technique sees participants performing all exercises on a pavlova base. Masters of the art are able to go through an entire session without so much as cracking the delicate meringue crust.