Pay R89 for an aromatherapy full body massage or R45 for a back and neck massage at Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary (save up to 77%)
- Save up to 77% on an aromatherapy full body massage OR a back and neck massage
- 60-minute full body massage is valued at R380
- 30-minute back and neck massage is valued at R120
- Additional 30% off on any other treatment
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Unwind and de-stress
- Tranquil spa ambience
- Ancient healing methods
- Professionally trained therapist
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 125 2128
- Monday to Saturday
- Closed on Sundays
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
It takes about 15 muscles to smile, 50 to frown and over 500 to conduct a philharmonic orchestra by swaying a canon. Soothe your tired muscles with today’s Groupon: an aromatherapy full body massage for R89 OR a back and neck massage for R45 at the Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary.
Walking around like an understudy for the local version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame cannot be fun. Situated in the picturesque town of Stellenbosch, the Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary is armed with therapists wiser than Yoda and more dexterous than a calligrapher; assuring you that your massage will be carried out with the utmost care and Sensei-like skill.
Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils, which are concentrated essences taken from the flowers, fruit, seeds, leaves and bark of certain plants, have healing properties to soothe and pamper your tired muscles. This type of marvellous massage can boost wellbeing, relieve stress and help to refresh your body. Benefits of an aromatherapy full body massage also include balancing and harmonising the body and encourage a healthy immune system to fight infection.
Continuous build-up of stress and tension in the back and neck region often leads to stiff muscles, headaches and a fear of ninja’s waiting to pounce on your vulnerable shoulders – although, the latter may be highly unlikely. These friendly therapists will knead and massage your tense back and neck to perfection, ensuring the role of Quasimodo will have to go to the uptight guy who lives down the street instead.
Beauty fact: In 1932 Janet Winchester attempted to make beauty masks from mud she found under her porch. This did not work that well as the mud was mixed with small pebbles and grass and customers complained this hurt their face and turned their skin a light shade of olive green.