Pay R99 for a contract of 10 DVD’s at Filmhouse in Stellenbosch, valued at R200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a contract of 10 DVD’s
- Stellenbosch’s number one Indie DVD rental store
- Filmhouse is fully functional online as bookings and rentals can be done on their website and are ready to be picked up immediately
- Enjoy classic, contemporary and cult movies in the comfort of your own home
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 883 2331
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday, 10:00 to 21:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Going to the cinema entails putting up with the obnoxious guy next to you laughing loudly in a pitch that sounds similar to a pterodactyl, people kicking your seat and the utter disgrace of others wasting the kernel-ly goodness that is precious popcorn. Avoid wanting to slushi the guy next to you and get today’s Groupon: a contract of 10 DVD’s at Filmhouse in Stellenbosch for R99.
Filmhouse in Stellenbosch stocks the best in cult, classic, contemporary and curious cinema. With their friendly and helpful staff, Filmhouse is known as Stellenbosch’s number one Indie DVD rental store and this cinema cave of arty and edgy films is definitely the perfect place for any movie buff. Filmhouse is also the only DVD rental shop in the Stellenbosch area that is fully functional online, with bookings and rentals being done on their website. After booking online you can simply pop down to the Filmhouse store to collect your movies without even waiting in the queue.
With the latest Indie films such as the touching 2010 drama film “Oranges and sunshine” or the hilarious British coming of age comedy “Submarine”, Filmhouse has films from all ranges of the movie spectrum. They also have an extensive list of rentals from several unique genres including Anime, Documentary and Sci-fi, as well as more niche genres like Special Interest, Gay/Lesbian and foreign language films.
Watching movies, much like talking to yourself aloud and learning how to mimic the walk and sound of a penguin for your next tap dance recital, is something that is often better enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. With your 10 DVD contract from Filmhouse, you will no longer have to endure people talking about what their dentist said at their monthly check-up over the trailers or have to figure out what the lead character just said because pterodactyl-man just grotesquely guffawed over him.
Movie fact: In 2008 a mad Scientist started a blog about his unconventional experiments regarding the cure for hiccups. The Scientist believed that hiccups could be permanently cured by the ‘hiccuppee’ chewing a pack of gum followed immediately by three nickels. His blog drew much attention but this did not create enough publicity as many believed the Scientist was just two tuna sandwiches short of a picnic and paid him no attention.