Save up to 60% on a reflexology treatment with the option to add a back, neck and shoulder massage and Reiki treatment with Sarita Verster Reflexology
- Save up to 60% on a therapeutic reflexology treatment with the option to add a back, neck and shoulder massage and Reiki treatment
- Highly trained and friendly therapist
- Relaxing surroundings
- Quaint, scenic and central location
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 475 8345 or email@example.com
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 14:00 to 18:00, Saturday 09:00 to 13:00
There are some things that just work, even though most people don’t understand why; sort of like Magic-8 balls and computers. Another of these things is any alternative therapy, especially the type that leaves you wondering what a shen is and why it’s lopsided. Experience the effectiveness of alternative treatments and save up to 60% on a reflexology massage or reflexology back, neck and shoulder massage with the option to add Reiki with Sarita Verster Reflexology.
- Pay R89 for a forty-five minute therapeutic reflexology treatment, valued at R180
- Pay R126 for a reflexology treatment and a back, neck and shoulder massage, valued at R280
- Pay R159 for a reflexology treatment, back, neck and shoulder massage and a Reiki treatment, valued at R400
Nestled in the heart of scenic Stellenbosch, Sarita Verster Reflexology finds its home in the Hoi Body Lifestyle Studio. A relatively new kid on the lifestyle block, gossip among the locals proves that Hoi Body is already making a name for themselves. The skilled reflexology-stylings of Sarita Verster are no doubt a contributing factor to their popularity.
With a reflexology treatment, precise parts of the body are targeted by nimble fingers, working on the assumption that reflexes in the feet correspond to the rest of the body, you can enjoy a trail-mix of benefits. In addition to encouraging a healthier energy flow by breaking down blockages, the treatment can do everything from reduce inflammation to strengthen the immune system better than a well-aimed flu shot. In the able hands of a professional therapist like Sarita, reflexology can even boost your circulation, increase your range of motion and lift a low mood. Combine the benefits of reflexology with a back, neck and shoulder massage that’s better than riot-police for repressing the rebellion of mutinous muscles and you have the recipe for a treatment that will leave you feeling like a brand new person. Of course, if you like your treatments more alternative than Electro-Funk Blues Rock music, top off your treatment with a Reiki session for an afternoon of holistic healing more perfect than a model’s airbrushed complexion. Meaning ‘mysterious atmosphere’ Reiki uses the laying on of hands to transfer healing energy and energise the body and create a feeling of well-being.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Sarita Verster: Therapeutic ReflexologistBlack Horse Centre, Number 202,Corner of Dorp and Market Street