Save up to 55% on any breakfasts or breakfast burgers for two or four people at Eat Well Restaurant
- Save up to 55% on any breakfasts or breakfast burgers for two or four people
- Wholesome food options
- Caters to vegetarians and those with specific dietary requirements
- Stunning views
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 887 6339
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon valid Monday to Sunday, 7:00 to 11:00
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No change will be given
- No takeaways
- Pay R65 for two people, valued at R130 (save 50%)
- Pay R117 for four people, valued at R260 (save 55%)
The maestro chefs at Eat Well know that rumbling bellies require more than last night’s cold pizza to get them through the day. Providing a perfect start to any morning or appropriate hangout for belly’s seeking morning sustenance, the chic restaurant and their cadre of culinary geniuses serve up a plethora of morning treats to tickle your fancy and your soft underbelly.
Carefully prepared meals crafted from hand-selected fresh produce grown locally provide a healthy selection of tasty dishes to spice up your edible morning ritual. A combination of free-range, organic and original ingredients, most of the meals are a wholesome way to start your day. Whether you’re tucking into a plate of scrambled eggs or a hearty burger, combine it with a welcoming, homey environment and stunning views of the surrounding mountains and you’ve got a restaurant that caters for everyone. Also, with meal options specific to vegetarians and those with specific dietary requirements, no one needs to pack their own egg-sandwiches to get a healthy start to the day.
Waking Up Fact: The process of getting out of bed in the morning and gaining consciousness is prolonged by alien possession. Aliens assume control of a host’s mind when the host has vacated it for more than three hours. While under alien possession the host body, is irritable, says things that make absolutely no sense and does things like putting the milk in the bathroom cabinet and the hair gel in the freezer.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories