Save up to 55% on pizzas with three toppings of your choice at La Pineta
- Save up to 55% on up to four pizzas with three toppings of your choice
- Comfortable atmosphere
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Delicious, cheesy pizza with a variety of toppings
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Valid till 27 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 880 0293/021 880 0624
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon valid for lunch only; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 12:00 to 16:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Pay R75 for two pizzas with three toppings each, valued at R150 (save 50%)
- Pay R135 for four pizzas with three toppings each, valued at R300 (save 55%)
Buying a movie-projector and some film of la bella Italia, lighting some candles and finding an empty street with enough place to hang a canvas from seems like it would be good way to woo your special friend. Add home-cooked Italian food and you have a recipe for what could either be the greatest romantic gesture since blasting love songs from a boombox or a disaster not even Titanic could match. Fortunately, it’s pretty difficult to go wrong with two pizzas and a choice of toppings – even if you like fruit on your flat-bread.
Just like the world isn’t separated into good and evil, the world of dining-out isn’t separated into take-out and snooty French restaurants with unpronounceable dishes and white linen. That grey area in between plays host to La Pineta, the perfect blend of culinary genius and a setting so comfortable you’ll need to remind yourself that you can’t kick your feet up on the table like you do at home. Again, proving that they’re not like other restaurants, La Pineta does pizza the way nature intended. Dough canvases with flavourful sauces are ready for you to decorate with any three toppings – giving you free reign to create your own custom masterpizza.
Whether it’s you and the snuggle-muffin out for a night on the town, or you’re taking a group of buddy’s out for Wacky Pizza Wednesdays, there’s no better place to do it than La Pineta.
Traditional Fact: Certain restaurants in Italy still follow the old tradition of placing a brass-bell in the centre of the table; this bell can be rung during the meal to signify to the chef that you’re in need of more mini-pizzas.