Save up to 60% on one, two or four pork schnitzels and chips at Gill’s Deli-Bar
- Save up to 60% on one, two or four pork schnitzels and chips
- Comfortable, rustic atmosphere
- High-quality food and friendly staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 851 8645
- Groupon valid Wednesday to Friday for lunch and dinner; Saturday’s for lunch only
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No takeaways
- Groupon does not include gratuity
Until scientists figure out a way to convert food into an app that can be directly downloaded to your belly, humanity is stuck eating the old-fashioned way. Outmoded technology has its benefits though. Enjoy the more atmospheric side of old-school and save up to 60% on one, two or four pork schnitzels and chips at Gill’s Deli-Bar.
- Pay R47 for one schnitzel, valued at R95 (save 51%)
- Pay R85 for two schnitzels, valued at R190 (save 55%)
- Pay R152 for four schnitzels, valued at R380 (save 60%)
Gossip among devoted schnitzel-supporters is that Gill’s schnitzels are a firm favourite. Not only have they quelled hunger pains and brought tears to patrons’ eyes; they’ve been known to salvage many a friendship and relationship. Made with the finest quality pork, anyone would be a fool to pick bacon over a schnitzel meal at Gill’s Deli-Bar. While you soak up the cosy and relaxing atmosphere of the chicly decorated restaurant, make sure your taste buds don’t start impatient shenanigans in your mouth while you wait for your meal.
Winging its way to your table surrounded by a plethora of golden and delicious chips, you can ensure that your taste buds won’t be complaining when your schnitzel – or two, or four – arrives. Of course, more than one schnitzel would be too much for even the heartiest of bellies to handle, so it’s the perfect reason to drag a mate along for a chow-down in some good ol’ rustic comfort.Gourmet Fact: The most delicious pork dishes in the world used to come from Hawaii. Unfortunately, consumed by jealousy, the island prawns stole the secret recipes and ate them.