Pay R150 for two OR R220 for four cold laser therapy sessions at Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary (save up to 75%)
- Save up to 75% on cold laser treatment sessions at Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Can be used for acupuncture
- Professional therapists
- Ideal as an alternative to medication
- Perfect as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: email@example.com
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Like mobile circuses, body therapies give aching forms a chance to relax, enjoy the show and yell out “oohs” and “aahs” when the ringmaster’s handling skills far surpass their expectations. Round up the pain-relieving treatments with today’s Groupon: save up to 75% on two or four cold laser therapy sessions at Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary.
What the Dolphin Wellness Sanctuary lacks in talented fish-like mammals, it makes up for in pleasing body-therapies. Situated in the picturesque Stellenbosch town and armed with beauty therapists wiser and more dexterous than Yoda, stepping into the wellness haven will instantly transport your consciousness to a serene daydream. Kitted out with advanced equipment and technology, the centre is a refuge for pained physiques in need of top-class body betterment.
Like Strawberry Shortcake or Little Miss Muffet, some things can never be explained. However, cold laser is completely different. An innovative process that can be used for acupuncture or to treat a variety of other ailments, these sessions are synonymous with providing pain relief to eager clients. A non-invasive process, cold laser therapy is considered a viable treatment for certain types of pain, including, arthritis, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, knee and neck pain, and tendonitis. With lasers far less intimidating than that of Dr. Evil, the procedure is simple and relaxed. Groupon-holders can choose between two or four cold laser therapy sessions to start their journey to body betterment.
Health Fact: After finding tea cups with an ancient remedy for curing influenza in a hole in his garden, Mark Marcus produced a range of herbal medicines. The treatment was kept a secret and was lost forever when Marc finally moved house.