- Award-winning wine list
- Established in 1977
- Cape Dutch surroundings and traditional Cape cuisine
- Option one: Two-course meal for two people
- Option two: Two-course meal for four people
- Option three: Two-course meal and a glass of wine each for four people
Valid from 3 June until 24 July 2013; Tuesday to Friday. Reservation required: 021 887 2121. Quote Groupon code upon booking. Wine is only valid for option three. Cancellation policy applies. Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s). Gratuity not included. Valid for lunch and dinner. No shows forfeit Groupon. Subject to availability. Picture displayed is a representation.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R185 for a two-course meal for two people, valued at R370
- Pay R355 for a two-course meal for four people, valued at R740
- Pay R396 for a two-course meal and a glass of wine each for four people, valued at R880
Patrons tuck in to a delectable two-course meal, starting with the the Chef’s ‘Soup of the day’ before sating cravings with the famous Cape Country Sampler which consists of Bobotie, Meraai’s Chicken Pie, Bredie of the day and Lamb Curry. Groupies can choose between three dishes.
More about De Volkskombuis
Situated in scenic Stellenbosch, De Volkskombuis specialises in traditional Cape cuisine, swathing patrons in authentic Cape Dutch surroundings while they tuck in to deliciously prepared meals. Established in 1977, the restaurant is known for their Bobotie, “Waterblommetjiebredie”, Meraai’s Chicken pie and Karoo Lamb, and their comprehensive, award-winning selection of fine wines.