- Luxurious resort by the sea, only 80 minutes from Cape Town
- Six outdoor swimming pools located throughout the resort
- Extra "top up night" rate available at a discount; please enquire
- Ideal for a family-friendly holiday getaway
- Activities includes: Spa and Wellness Centre, free access to: Indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, squash courts, tennis courts, table tennis, astro turf (soccer/cricket), kiddies entertainment and kiddies clubhouse, games room and 19 DSTV channels
- Entertainment programme for children
- 18-hole golf course and casino nearby
All bookings must be made within 7 days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. All travel must be completed by 31 March 2014. Black out period: 12 December 2013 to 5 January 2014. Reservations: 022 707 7100. Quote Groupon security code when booking. No shows will forfeit voucher. Rescheduling of a booking is allowed provided the change is made one week prior to arrival and is subject to availability. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been made and will no longer be refundable. Rate excludes: all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned. Subject to availability. Picture displayed is a representation. Standard Groupon terms and conditions apply.
Just 80-minutes from Cape Town along the West Coast, MyCascades offers guests self-catering accommodation in Greek style Kaliva's adjacent to the white sand beaches of Langebaan lagoon.
Choose from the following options:
- R629 for a one-night midweek stay for up to four adults and two children under 12
- R1 259 for a two-night midweek stay for up to four adults and two children under 12
- R1 889 for a three-night midweek stay for up to four adults and two children under 12
- R2 519 for a four-night midweek stay for up to four adults and two children under 12
- R1 889 for a two-night weekend stay for up to four adults and two children under 12
- R4 529 for a seven-night stay for up to four adults and two children under 12
In a two-bedroomed Kaliva
Echoing the ambiance and flair of Greece, MyCascades at Club Mykonos Langebaan’s two-bedroom self-catering Kalivas are a picture-perfect home away from home. Hear the refreshing sounds of the ocean, feast eyes on breathtaking views and soak up the spirit of all things Greek in tastefully decorated, fully furnished Kalivas fit up to four adults and two children. Most have built-in braais on the balcony, and all Kalivas have access to the communal braai area and swimming pool as well as one shade-port parking bay. Each Kaliva offers a beautiful kitchen, open plan lounge and dining area, and a 32” LCD television for family viewing in the lounge. Cosy and comfortable bedding is provided, ensuring peaceful sleep after a day of relaxation. The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, hob, kitchen utensils, pots, pans, cutlery and crockery; making every guest’s stay as convenient as possible.
The warm, salty waters of the Langebaan lagoon invite weary holiday makers from the city to relax on its tranquil shores or stroll along its pristine beaches which stretch for 17 kilometres. The mild sunny climate of this region and protected waters of the lagoon make Langebaan popular for water sport enthusiasts. The Club Mykonos resort has a number of swimming pools and an entertainment programme for children so parents can get a bit of quiet time for themselves while the kids are kept busy with activities like soccer, creative hours, family quizzes, bingo, board games and Sony Playstations. Five minutes away from the resort is a newly re-designed and revamped 18-hole golf course located at the Langebaan Country Club. In the evenings, dine at one of several restaurants in the vicinity for a scrumptious seafood meal, have a drink at one of the beach bars, or visit the Mykonos Casino which boasts 300 slot machines and nine game tables.