Durban: Save up to 54% on up to a 7 night stay for up to six people at either Topanga or Tahiti Sands with Anytime Holidays preorder now- 50%
Durban: Save up to 54% on up to a 7 night stay for up to six people at either Topanga or Tahiti Sands with Anytime Holidays
- Save up to 54% on up to a seven-night stay for up to six people
- Relaxing getaway
- Enjoy the warm Indian Ocean
- Beautiful settings
- Wide variety of activities in the area
- Ideal as a gift
- Includes a free membership to the Anytime Loyalty Club that will entitle you up to 45% discount on all future rentals
- First three options valid from 31 July to 30 November 2012
- Fourth option valid for peak season from 23 June to 31 July 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 086 126 6566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 21 September 2012
- Register as soon as possible, even if you only plan to make your booking for a later date
- Please specify which hotel you would prefer
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Groupon cannot be used in conjunction with other specials
- Tahiti Sands can sleep six
- Topanga can sleep four or six
- Anytime Holidays terms and conditions apply
Swap stressed city living for a relaxing beach holiday when you spend up to seven nights in the luxurious Tahiti Sands or Topanga for up to six people in the friendly coast of Durban.
Pay R1 750 for a midweek, four-night stay at away at either Tahiti Sands or Topanga from 31 July to 30 November, to be checked in on Monday, valued at R3 514
Pay R2 650 for a three-night weekend away at either Tahiti Sands or Topanga from 31 July to 30 November 2012 to be checked in on Friday, valued at R5 272
Pay R4 000 for a seven-night stay at either Tahiti Sands or Topanga from 31 July to 30 November 2012 to be checked in on Friday, valued at R8 786
Pay R5 500 for a seven-night stay at either Tahiti Sands or Topanga from 23 June to 31 July 2012, to be checked in on Monday, valued at R11 786
Situated on the beautiful shoreline of Shelly Beach in Durban, Tahiti Sands offers spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. With the beach right on your doorstep, these sea-facing luxury self-catering apartments offer comfortable double beds, kitchen with appliances such as fridge, freezer, stove, oven and microwave, as well as a comfortably furnished lounge with DSTV. Spacious patios with built-in braais overlook the ocean, making your morning cuppa joe that much more exquisite when you sit on the deck taking in the beauty of the beach. If the beach is a bit too sandy for you, a sparkling pool is the ideal place to cool off or work on your tan. Close to Shelly Centre, Tahiti Sands is also within walking distance of restaurants, shops and movies. For those with kids, board games, a playground and a jungle gym will keep them entertained, while you enjoy some quiet time.
Situated in the Hibiscus Coast, Shelly Beach is a sub-tropical paradise home to an abundance of lush foliage, numerous tidal pools and exquisite lagoons. Ideal for watersports, even the most sea-fearing of people will be enticed by the warm Indian Ocean with its spectacular variety of tropical fish, sharks, corals and underwater caves. Snorkelling and diving are a must with popular sites including Potato Reef, The Caves, Deep Salmon, Arena Reef, Bo Boyi Reef, Adda Reef.
Just 200m from the beach, Topanga in Uvongo is a chic and modern self-catering unit with unparalleled views of the ocean. Perfectly positioned for a great beach holiday, spend a lazy afternoon soaking up the rays, while your kids frolic in the sheltered rock pools catching tiny crabs. Sleeping up to six people, each bedroom has a queen-sized bed and bathrooms either have a bath or a shower. The open plan kitchen boasts a TV, DVD player and DSTV, if you bring your own card. A fully equipped kitchen has an oven, stove, fridge, microwave, washing machine and tumble drier for all your needs. There is also an undercover patio to sit back and soak up the sun, while two swimming pools in the complex and braai facilities are also available for lazy afternoons.
The welcoming town of Uvongo is home to secluded beaches, superb fishing spots, nature reserves and a magnificent waterfall that plummets 23m down into a lagoon. With many activities to enjoy, bird lovers will enjoy a visit to the Uvongo Bird Park, while market lovers can pick their way through the jumble of the vibrant Uvongo Flea Market. A great place for watersports such as pedal boats and close to numerous dive sites, Uvongo is also a prime whale watching destination.
Groupon coupons | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Cheap Hotels | Travel Travel | Cheap rooms Travel | Cheap hotels Travel