Citrusdal: Save 50% on a three-night stay for up to five people with one-day canoe hire at Biesievlak preorder now- 50%
Citrusdal: Save 50% on a three-night stay for up to five people with one-day canoe hire at Biesievlak
- Save 50% on a three-night stay for up to five people in a river cottage or fully equipped tented village
- Includes a free day of canoe hire
- Fully equipped self-catering chalets and fully equipped tented village on a private citrus farm
- Spectacular river views from cottages and fully equipped tented village
- Located 20km from Citrusdal
- All travel must be completed by 30 January 2013
- Not valid for travel from 15 December 2012 to 10 January 2013 and long weekends
- Reservation required: 083 260 4822 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please book during business hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:00
- Activities subject to availability
- Additional activities can be purchased at own expense
- Units are self-catering
- Limited bookings available; subject to availability
- Cancellation policy: two weeks before arrival - 100% cancellation fee; four weeks before arrival - 75% cancellation fee
- Groupons cannot be combined for a longer stay; full rack rates apply for extensions
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Gather a group of up to five friends and escape to a riverside paradise with a three-night stay at Biesievlak in either a wooden cottage or tented campsite. Choose from the following:
Pay R2 100 for a three-night stay for up to four people in a Biesievlak self-catering riverside cottage with one full day of canoe hire, valued at R4 200
Pay R2 100 for a three-night stay for up to five people at the Biesievlak full equipped tented village with one full day of canoe hire, valued at R4 200
Guests will delight in the homely river-facing wooden cottages on Biesievlak’s sweeping farm. Boasting a lovely deck for evening braais and stargazing, guests can fall asleep to the soft sound of the Olifants River in their own private paradise. Cosy and convenient, the self-catering chalet boasts a queen-size bed with soft percale bedding and two single bunk beds. Sleeping up to four people, the cottage is ideal for a family and the kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, kettle and toaster.
Biesievlak Fully Equipped Tented Village
Happy campers will be delighted with Biesievlak’s fully equipped tented village overlooking the water. Comprising of a sweeping Bedouin freeform marquee, each campsite – depending on group size – houses up to three canvas tents pitched cosily beneath the marquee. Camps come equipped with blow-up mattresses, cotton percale bedding, blankets, towels and extra sleeping bags. Campers also have their own braai grid and utensils, chairs, tables, electric light, cooler box and more. To make the deal even sweeter, each campsite has its own power point, fridge, hammocks, communal hot showers and flushing toilets.
Location and activities
Located on a beautiful citrus farm just 20km from Citrusdal, Groupies will delight in Biesievlak’s wide open spaces, green grass and a spectacular social atmosphere. With campers located right on the banks of Olifants River and cottages not far behind, take in the gorgeous sunsets, spend all day braaing and explore the river with a full day of canoe hire. Additional activities like freshwater angling and fly fishing are available at an extra cost.
It was a great weekend, great setting and best of all was the fact that everything is setup before you get there. We will highly recommend it to anyone, even those who don't camp often.
– Jeanell Kelly