Durban: Save up to 56% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast at Durban Manor preorder now- 50%
Durban: Save up to 56% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast at Durban Manor
- Save up to 56% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast
- Rich architecture from a bygone era
- Great views overlooking Durban harbour
- Spacious rooms with either twin or double beds
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- All travel must be completed within 6 months
- Reservation required: 031 366 0700
- Bookings are only guranteed 24 hours prior to check in and are subject to availability
- Quote Groupon when booking
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Seven-day cancellation policy applies
- Groupons valid for City View rooms; can upgrade to Harbour View room at a surcharge or downgrades to Garden view rooms
- If you downgrade to Garden view rooms no change will be given/credited
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Swap dishes and dusting for a relaxing seaside holiday when you spend up to two nights at the striking Durban Manor.
Pay R337.50 for a one-night stay including breakfast for two people, valued at R675
Pay R599 for a two-night stay including breakfast for two people, valued at R1 350
Overlooking Durban Bay and the yacht harbour, Durban Manor is a treasure of rich architecture with its sweeping main staircase, grand entrance dome, secluded garden court, crafted wooden doors and cosy fireplaces. Splendour from a bygone era, the hotel boasts an abundance of antique furniture and interesting relics, while also having all the modern amenities a city slicker would need to survive. With 37 en-suite bedrooms, each spacious room has air-conditioning, a private balcony, a TV and tea and coffee making facilities that are effortlessly combined with the antique feeling of this long standing hotel.
Combining old-fashioned splendour and style, Durban Manor is situated on Margaret Mncadi Avenue, adjacent to the city centre and overlooking the Durban Harbour. With several local eateries within walking distance and beaches along the Indian Ocean only five minutes’ drive away, Durban Manor is ideally situated for a holiday of rest and relaxation. Close to Wilson’s Wharf, a trendy waterfront development, Groupies can enjoy a selection of pubs and restaurants, as well as a variety of entertainment options including the Catalina Theatre and an assortment of charters.