Western Cape: Self-Catering Stay For up to Four People at Eagle Falls Country Lodge
- Restaurant onsite
- Located between Uniondale and George
- Activities include hiking trails, bird watching, challenging 4x4 routes, quad biking, horse riding and fishing
All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Valid for travel valid from 1 December 2013 to 28 February 2014. Weekend stays valid for January and February 2014 only, midweek stays valid Sunday to Thursday. Groupon not valid for long weekend or public holidays. Midweek stays valid Sunday to Thursday. All reservations are subject to availability and bookings is essential: email@example.com or 044 745 1122. Upon email confirmation from both parties - Groupon is no longer refundable. Subject to availability. Picture displayed is only a representation. Standard Groupon terms and conditions apply.
Overlooking a river and a waterfall, the cosy log cabins of Eagle Falls Country Lodge offer an ideal getaway for city-slickers longing for the clean air and beautiful sunsets of the Little Karoo.
Choose from the following options:
- Pay R459 for a one-night midweek stay for four people
- Pay R899 for a two-night midweek stay for four people
- Pay R1 299 for a three-night midweek stay for four people
- Pay R979 for a two-night weekend stay for four
In a Log Cabin
The Country Lodge
Each two-bedroom log cabin is fully equipped for a self-catering stay, and has crockery, cutlery, a microwave, a stove and a refrigerator. For days when the weather kicks up a fuss, satellite TV provides indoor entertainment whilst the fireplace radiates its heat around the room. An outdoor barbeque is provided for cooking in the peace of the great outdoors, as the river runs by offering a tranquil soundtrack for a relaxing holiday.