Europe: Pay R12930 for a 17-day European Explorer tour with Expat Explore, valued at R21550 preorder now- 40%
Europe: Pay R12930 for a 17-day European Explorer tour with Expat Explore, valued at R21550
- Save 40% on a 17-day European Explorer tour
- Visit nine countries
- All ages over 12 welcome
- Modern air-conditioned motor-coach with reclining seats
- Experienced tour leader
- Free Expat Explore tour souvenir
- Free Expat Explore Info Guide Book
- Local taxes, baggage handling fees, hotel tips, service charges and ferry crossings included
- Valid for set departure dates in 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 516 0465 or go to www.expatexplore.co.za/groupon
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Expat Explore terms and conditions apply
- Departure dates in 2012: 25 July to 10 August; 8 August to 24 August ; 16 August to 1 September; 29 August to 14 September; 5 September to 21 September; 3 September to 29 September; 27 September to 13 October; 3 October to 19 October; 17 October to 2 November; 24 October to 9 November and 8 November to 24 November
- Excluded from price is a compulsory food fund which will go towards breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- No single supplement; single travellers will share with a same-sex traveller
- Flights and visas excluded
Whether you want to wear clogs in Amsterdam, hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa or see Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower, don’t miss out on today’s Groupon: Pay R12930 for a 17-day European Explorer trip across nine countries with Expat Explore.
Day 1: Amsterdam - tour starts
Day 1: Amsterdam - tour starts
Arrive at a resort in Amsterdam for the start of the tour at 12:00. Head into the countryside and visit Volendam and Zaanse Schans, getting a taste of cheese and clogs. A walking tour of the Red Light District is followed by a free afternoon.
Day 2: Amsterdam to Paris
Depart Amsterdam and head to Bruges, famous for many things including beer and chocolates, before arriving in Paris. On your first evening, explore the city from the comfort of the Expat Explore coach on a guided coach tour.
Day 3: Paris
The whole day is yours to explore this beautiful city.
Day 4: Burgundy to Avignon
Depart Paris and continue south-wards to the Burgundy region of France. Indulge in the wines of this region and explore the wine cellar of a French Chateaux. Continue to Avignon where you can spend the rest of the day doing as you please.
Day 5: Avignon to Barcelona
Depart Avignon and continue to the Pont du Gard to see the famous 2000-year old Roman aqueduct, before continuing to Barcelona where a free evening is yours to explore the nightlife.
Day 6: Barcelona
The day is your free day to enjoy the delights of Barcelona.
Day 7: Barcelona to Arles to French Riviera
Leaving Barcelona for the French Riviera, stop at the world famous UNESCO World Heritage site in Arles and take in the breath-taking scenery. The famous Fragonard perfumery is also a quick stop to buy some gifts, before heading to the hotel in the French Riviera.
Day 8: French Riviera
A free day in Nice is a great way to recharge by lounging on the beautiful beach and exploring the city.
Day 9: Pisa to Florence
Today your lunch stop will be one of the most famous sites in the world, the leaning tower of Pisa. After that, a local guided city tour of Florence will take place before you have the opportunity to explore the many markets and sights. Spend the evening in the heart of Florence where the evening meal includes the best Italian cuisine on offer.
Day 10: Florence to Rome
Continue to Rome for an afternoon tour, combining the ancient wonders with Renaissance masterpieces. See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Roman Forum and the Colosseum.
Day 11: Rome and the Vatican City
Enjoy a free day and explore the ancient cities of Rome and the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world.
Day 12: Rome to Venice
Today the coach will transport you to one of Europe's most romantic cities. Stretching across 117 islands, you will spend the afternoon on a local guided walking tour setting your sights on the Rialto Bridge, St Mark's Square, the Bridge of Sighs and the Doge's Palace. Afterwards, indulge in an espresso in one of many piazzas or relax on a gondola.
Day 13: Venice
Explore Venice on your own.
Day 14: Venice to Switzerland
Depart Venice and continue to the Swiss Alps where you will stay in a typical mountain village in the heart of the Jungfrau region, also a World Heritage site.
Day 15: Jungfrau, Swiss Alps
A free day to explore and take in the spectacular scenery.
Day 16: Rhine Valley
Continue into Germany where your Rhine Valley experience awaits. Enjoy a drink as the Rhine River boat takes you to your hotel in the heart of Rhine Valley. Sights along the way include one of the most concentrated stretches of castles, vineyards, cliffs and medieval German towns.
Day 17: Amsterdam
After breakfast it’s back to Amsterdam where your tour ends and you either continue your adventure or head back home.
More vouchers from Groupon | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Travel Deals | City Trips | Travel Travel | Cheap rooms Travel | Travel Trips