Montagu: Save up to 55% on a two or four-night stay for up to four people at Montagu Springs preorder now- 50%
Montagu: Save up to 55% on a two or four-night stay for up to four people at Montagu Springs
- Save up to 55% on a two or four-night stay for up to four people in Montagu Springs
- Scenic and tranquil resort at the gateway to the Little Karoo in the Cape Winelands
- Comfortable and recently refurbished chalet accommodation
- Enjoy the heated pool
- Close to a wide variety of activities
- Visit their Facebook page
- All bookings must be made by 31 October 2012
- All travel must be completed by 30 November 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 023 614 1050
- Groupon only valid Sunday to Thursday, not including long weekends and school holidays
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Swop out your spot in the concrete jungle for more scenic surroundings with a two or four-night stay for up to four people at Montagu Springs.
Pay R690 for a two-night stay for up to four people, valued at R1 380
Pay R1 240 for a four-night stay for up to four people, valued at R2 760
The Large Plettenberg Chalets
In the tropical oasis at the gateway to the Klein Karoo, Montagu Springs offers self-catering accommodation and a tranquil, scenic haven away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The Large Plettenberg Chalets lie nestled amidst idyllic garden surroundings, with colourful peach and plum orchards, spring bougainvillea and year-round roses, providing stunning views for your rustic home away from home. Recently refurbished, the chalets offer a fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, open plan dining area and lounge with gas water heaters and cooling air-conditioning throughout. Each chalet has its own thatched umbrella with built-in table and braai facilities, while the cleverly placed trees and shrubs create a private, intimate atmosphere around the communal gardens. Whether you spend all day kicking back in your comfortably kitted chalet or lounging by one of the pools, there’s no better place for a getaway than Montagu Springs.
Sometimes described as the gateway to the Little Karoo, Montagu Springs can be found at the heart of the famous Route 62 – the more scenic alternative to the N2 highway. Just two hours outside of Cape Town, the resort offers stunning views and a tranquil respite from city life, along with a host of other activities for the whole family. The Dried Fruit Route, Protea Farm and River Cruises provide scenic activities for your eyes to enjoy, while activities like Hot Mineral Springs, the Alpaca Farm, Rock Climbing, Lover’s Walk and nearby golf courses provide a spot for soaking up the relaxation. No matter what sort of shenanigans tickle your holiday fancy, there’s something around Montagu Springs for everyone.