Bela Bela: Two night stay for two including breakfast and a game drive per day at 4* Shakama Private Game Lodge and Spa for R 1 900 preorder now- 50%
Bela Bela: Two night stay for two including breakfast and a game drive per day at 4* Shakama Private Game Lodge and Spa for R 1 900
- Two-night stay for two, including breakfast and a game drive per day
- Stay in a luxury Lodge or Chalet suite
- Unspoilt views and tranquillity in South Africa’s natural Bushveld
- World class golf at one of the nearby golf courses
- Abundant game and bird life such as giraffes, kudu, eland, zebras
- Professional and personal service
- Ideal as aromatic weekend away
- All travel must be completed by 20 March 2013
- Reservation required: 083 501 8707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate excludes: all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned
- No self-catering facilities available
- Nearest alternative restaurant to the lodge is 28km away
- No children under 12
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Terms and Conditions apply
Lodge and Spa provides guests with a rare Bushveld paradise in which to relax, explore and de-stress. With unspoilt views of one of South Africa’s finest Bushveld districts, Shakama has something to suit every person, from every walk of life.
A mere two-hours out of Northern Johannesburg, the spectacular Shakama Private Game Lodge and Spa awaits guest’s arrival in anticipation. Depending on availability, guests will be staying in the Lion or Giraffe suite, located within the main lodge building. Suites have their own private veranda overlooking the valley and are equipped with king size beds, baths and showers, air conditioning, mini bars and tea/coffee stations to ensure luxury and ultimate comfort. Alternatively, Shakama visitors will stay in one of eight chalet suites, carved against a slope overlooking the valley, surrounding the main building in pairs of two. Each suite is immersed in nature, ensuring total privacy and unspoilt views from the private verandas. They too boast air conditioning, mini bars and tea/coffee stations, either a king size bed or twin single beds and en-suite bathrooms. Some chalets are equipped with outdoor showers for that real African Bushveld experience.
Enjoy the unspoilt views and absolute tranquillity in one of South Africa’s finest bushveld districts and discover all that Shakama and its reserve has to offer with an exciting game drive. Groupies have a chance to spot numerous of the reserves abundant flora and fauna before retiring to the luxury lodge for a bit of a belly-filler. Whether it’s a breakfast, light lunch, afternoon tea, or delicious three-course dinner, the skilled chefs and friendly waiters will make any dining experience a pleasant one. With a wellness centre and spa, world class golf course and state-of-the-art conference facilities nearby visitors will find more than enough to keep entertained. When the sun starts to set, have cold beverage before welcoming the sandman in a luxurious suite and fall asleep to the soft sounds of the surrounding bush.
We've stayed at Shakama this past weekend and what a pleasant experience it was! The staff was friendly, the setting was 5 star and the food was exceptional! I highly recommend this to anyone that needs to put feet up for a while!