Karoo: Pay R500 for a two-night stay for two people, including a Sky Night trip at Sothemba Lodge, valued at R1 000 (save 50%) preorder now- 50%
Karoo: Pay R500 for a two-night stay for two people, including a Sky Night trip at Sothemba Lodge, valued at R1 000 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two-night stay for two people
- Ideal base point to explore the Tankwa Karoo
- Wide variety of flora and fauna
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- Valid until 30 October 2012
- Excludes long weekends and school holidays
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 583 1263 or 023 317 0023 or email email@example.com
- Valid Monday to Sunday
- Groupons may be combined for a longer stay
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Excludes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast available at the Lodge at R65.00 per person, lunch at R65.00 per person and dinner at R95.00 per person
- Child policy: At full rate and on request only
- Cancellation policy applies: 0 to 14 days before arrival - lose 100% ; 15 to 22 days before arrival - lose 75%
Swap the stresses of daily life with the tranquillity of the Karoo when you spend two nights at the Sothemba Lodge.
Along a world renowned bird-finder route only 83km from Ceres, the Sothemba Lodge is located in a picturesque farm with a wide variety of flora and fauna. Boasting highly experienced and friendly staff, the luxury tents include beautiful views from the veranda, twin beds, a sleeper couch and a shower en suite. Decorated in a Euro-African style, the luxury tents are self-catering and simple, yet stylish to ensure any traveller has a pleasant stay. Eco-friendly with no electricity, extensive use is made of solar power, making this accommodation ideal for those who wish to leave only a small carbon footprint or those who want to experience true bush life. Boasting a lapa and a swimming pool, whether you kick back and relax in your room, or socialise in the lapa, Sothemba Lodge has something for everybody. Home to the duiker, grysbok, klipspringer and springbok, Groupies can commune with nature without even leaving the area. Enjoy the complementary Sky Night trip – a mini astronomy walk, and enjoy the twinkling stars in this pollution-free area.
Set in the picturesque Karoo with magnificent views right to the Skoorsteenberg of Tankwa and the Roggeberg, Sothemba Lodge has an array of activities to keep holiday makers happy. Hiking trails or gentle strolls, as well as mountain biking can be enjoyed by the adventurous, while San painting viewings can be arranged for the history buffs. Trips to Tankwa and adjoining game farms are ideal ways to check out the wildlife with either your own vehicle or on a guided tour. Various species of scorpions, spiders, dassies, baboon, ostrich, porcupine, mountain hare and even leopards may be glimpsed, as well as a wide variety of birds, making a stay at Sothemba Lodge one for the memory books.