Cape Town: Save up to 60% on a one-night stay for two people including breakfast, with or without a round of golf at The Lodge at Atlantic Beach preorder now- 55%
Cape Town: Save up to 60% on a one-night stay for two people including breakfast, with or without a round of golf at The Lodge at Atlantic Beach
- Save up to 60% on a one-night stay for two people including breakfast, with or without an 18-hole round of golf
- Four-star lodge overlooking Atlantic Beach golf greens
- Relaxed, comfortable and coastal stay
- Range of amenities on the Estate
- Delicious continental breakfast
- Valid until 31 October 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 553 4653
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Room accommodates two people only; two adults or one adult and one child
- Upgrades available at additional cost; enquire at Lodge before purchasing Groupon
- May purchase Groupons to extend your stay for consecutive nights
- Golf is for two people; one round each or two rounds for one person
- Check-in at 14:00; check-out at 11:00
- Early arrival / late departures can be prearranged, subject to availability
Pay R445 for a one-night stay for two people including a continental breakfast, valued at R995
Pay R570 for a one-night stay for two people including a continental breakfast and one 18-hole round of golf, valued at R1 435
For those interested in escaping to a relaxed, comfortable coastal-living golf estate, there’s no better getaway than The Lodge at Atlantic Beach. Boasting tastefully furnished rooms, exceeding all expectations as a home away from home, The Lodge gives over-worked travellers a chance to relax and recover for one night within the most unique surroundings on the Atlantic coast. Each room is furnished in a contemporary colonial style with a mixture of mahogany and luxurious fabrics, as well as boasting an en-suite bathroom in each room. Lucky escapees can enjoy the superb comforts of twin or king-sized beds, a bar fridge, filter coffee maker and in some rooms – satellite television. With wireless internet access in all rooms, unwinding guests can stay in contact with their real life, while inhaling the soothing ocean breeze at this magnificent lodge.
Situated between Blouberg Hill and the shore of the Atlantic Ocean, a mere 25-minute drive from the pulsating heart of Cape Town, The Lodge at Atlantic Beach is set on secured access controlled estate grounds. While guests can spend their days de-stressing at the Elemental health and beauty salon and the fitness centre, more active lodgers may find pleasure with a game of tennis or a relaxing swim. With the V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Point and numerous wine farms all within driving distance, there truly is something for everyone. Club swingers are entitled to temporary membership at the Golf course and club house, giving golfers ample opportunity to test their wits on the fynbos surrounded Links-type course. The natural setting is perfect for colleagues, friends and family to enjoy revitalising treatments, fun activities and a swing of the old clubs.
Our stay at The Lodge was really enjoyable. We booked for two adults and a baby. When we arrived they already had a camping cot set up in the room. The staff were friendly and helpful and the continental breakfast did not disappoint.
– Mr. Moolman