Klein Karoo: Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast and a wine tasting at Turnburry Boutique Hotel in Oudtshoorn preorder now- 53%
Klein Karoo: Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast and a wine tasting at Turnburry Boutique Hotel in Oudtshoorn
- Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people
- Includes wine tasting at Karusa Estate
- Includes a delicious English breakfast
- Stay in a Luxury Suite
- Four-star hotel in the picturesque town of Oudtshoorn
- Equipped with all the mod-cons to keep you comfortable
- Has secure parking
- Can accommodate one child under 12 years of age for free
- Perfect romantic getaway
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid until 30 October 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 044 279 3268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per couple per visit, additional as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies: lose 100% of fee if cancelled seven days before arrival; lose 75% of fee if cancelled between eight and 14 days before arrival; lose 50% of fee if cancelled 15 to 21 days before arrival
- Check in: 14:00; check out: 11:00
- Single rates on request only
- All meals, except breakfast, excluded
Escape the thunderous crowds of city life with a relaxing getaway to the picturesque town of Oudtshoorn when you spend one or two nights at the luxurious Turnberry Boutique Hotel.
Pay R550 for a one-night stay for two people, including breakfast and wine tasting, valued at R1 170
Pay R1 021.50 for a two-night stay for two people, including breakfast and wine tasting, valued at R2 270
Nestled in the picturesque town of Oudtshoorn along the Route 62, this four-star boutique hotel will delight and charm even the most discerning of travellers. Offering 21 stylish rooms boasting air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, coffee station, mini bar, en-suite bathroom, as well as cosy double or king-sized bed with crisp white linen, it will come as no surprise to the staff if you decide to stay in your room all day catching up on your reading or knitting outfits for Mr Nibbles. Also home to the Turnberry Restaurant and the Turnberry Scottish Pub, you don’t ever have to leave the premises if you don’t wish to. Whether you want to indulge in delicious local cuisine at the stylish and cosy restaurant or have a drink at the pub, tasting the wide variety of Route 62 wines, whiskeys and malts, Turnberry has something to sate any appetite. Lucky Groupies can also enjoy a wine tasting at the Karusa Wine Estate in the tranquil and scenic Cango Valley in Schoemanshoek. An intimate and rustic styled tasting room dating from the late 1800sm Karusa’s personal and interactive approach to wine tasting will keep both the amateur and the connoisseur happy. Whether you decide to kick back in your room, splash around in the pool or organise a trip to one of the many surrounding activities, Turnberry Hotel offers a superior place to lay your head down come evening time.
Situated at the foot of the imposing Swartberg Mountains and known as the Ostrich capital of the world, Oudtshoorn is a beautiful town in the semi-arid plateau of the Klein Karoo and is dotted with many striking and historic buildings. With much to offer, Oudtshoorn is the ideal place to indulge your hedonistic side and is well-known for its cheese, wine and chocolate tasting. For the more adventurous, crocodile cage diving, playing with cheetahs, abseiling, mountain biking and 4x4 are all options as well. Home to the Swartberg Nature Reserve, the tranquil reserve is 129 000 hectares of diverse vegetation in the form of Renosterveld, Karoo veld, Spekboom veld and mountain fynbos and is the ideal place to check out the vast landscape the Klein Karoo has to offer. You may even spot a leopard or caracal if you keep your eyes open. The Cango Caves is another must-see location as daily tours explore this breath-taking natural wonder of limestone foundations, making your trip to Oudtshoorn that much more awe-inspiring.
This is a beautiful hotel, centrally situated. We have stayed here more than once, and never has the experience been anything but wonderful. Thanks Niel and staff, we hope to be back soon!
– Monica on 20 June 2012
More coupons from Groupon | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Cheap Hotels | Cheap Bed And Breakfast | Travel Travel | Cheap rooms Travel | Cheap hotels Travel | Bed and breakfast Travel