Save up to 55% on a zipline adventure tour, including water and snacks for one or two people at Waterberg Zipline preorder now- 50%
Save up to 55% on a zipline adventure tour, including water and snacks for one or two people at Waterberg Zipline
- Save up to 55% on a two and a half hour zipline adventure tour, including water and snacks for one or two people
- Adventure tour consists of eleven slides
- Unforgettable adrenaline-packed journey
- Qualified and experienced guides
- Valid until 30 September 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 903 6041 or 073 591 2280 or email@example.com
- Booking seven days in advance
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies or forfeit Groupon
- Weight restriction of 120-kilograms
- Limited space over weekends
- Subject to weather conditions
- No children under four
Soaring through the trees at high speed is great way to get in touch with your natural self; and when perched on a zipline is a great way to get in touch with the natural ground below. Experience exciting sky-sliding with today’s Groupon: save up to 55% on a zipline adventure tour including water and snacks for one or two people at Waterberg Zipline.
Pay R250 for a two and a half hour zipline adventure tour including 500ml water and small snack for one person, valued at R500
Pay R450 for a two and a half hour zipline adventure tour including 500ml water and small snacks for two people, valued at R1 000
Thrill-seeking adventurists get an elevated view of nature at its best with an adrenaline-packed zipline tour from Waterberg Zipline. With an a abundance of plant life, indigenous trees, 250 exquisite bird species and other wild animals, groupies can experience the Waterberg mountains from a bird’s-eye view. Professional, experienced guides ensure complete safety throughout the ziplining experience, making fearful cries for help completely unnecessary.
The Waterberg Zipline tour consists of 11 slides ranging between 70 and 230 metres, giving treesplorers ample opportunity to veer through the fascinating vegetation below. The zigzag ride lasts approximately two and a half hours, sliding from one platform to the next in the beautiful environment. The action-packed experience is suitable for the entire family, from those as young as five years old, to the more senior campaigners.