Citrusdal: Save up to 55% on a two or three-night stay for up to five people, including canoe rental at Die Vlei Cottages and Campsite preorder now- 47%
Citrusdal: Save up to 55% on a two or three-night stay for up to five people, including canoe rental at Die Vlei Cottages and Campsite
- Save up to 55% on a two or three-night stay in Citrusdal
- Includes one day of canoe hire
- Self-catering cottages and idyllic campsite
- Variety of exhilarating activities in and around the area
- Picturesque, tranquil location
- All travel must be completed by 30 January 2013; excludes travel from 15 December 2012 to 10 January 2013
- Reservation required: 083 260 4822 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to availability
- Groupon can be combined for longer stays
- Tent will be provided for stay in the camping village
- Activities subject to availability; additional activities for own account
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled two weeks before arrival; 75% cancellation fee if cancelled four weeks before arrival
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Experience idyllic Citrusdal and the Cederberg Valley in a riverside cottage or campsite with a two or three-night stay at Die Vlei Cottages and Campsite
Pay R1 298.50 for a two-night stay in a camping village for up to five people, including canoe rental, valued at R2 450
Pay R1 542 for a three-night stay in a cottage for up to four people, including canoe rental, valued at R3 450
Pay R1 828.50 for a three-night stay in a camping village for up to five people, including canoe rental, valued at R3 450
For those looking to kick up their feet and relax – or get their hands dirty with some mind-blowing activities – there’s no better place than Die Vlei Cottages and Campsite. Host to a diverse choice of leisure activities for the active and the less-active alike, this kitted hotspot offers something to everyone. Nestled in the Citrusdal Valley, and providing homely accommodation in the Cederberg area, Die Vlei gives groupies the ideal chance to break away for two or three nights in one of the most beautiful locations in South Africa. Boasting self-catering riverside cottages with decks overlooking the swim hole, guests can enjoy all the conveniences from home. Each cottage is fully equipped with bedding for each person, plug points, chairs, tables as well as utensils for cooking and the afternoon braai. Those who prefer fabric sheltering can enjoy the fantastic Die Vlei Campsite, where guests can enjoy a provided tent and well-equipped facilities as well as access to the other side of the river via the hang-bridge.
Nestled on the banks of the Olifants River, a quick drive from Cape Town on the N7, lies idyllic Citrusdal. The centre of the Western Cape’s citrus industry, Citrusdal hugs the Cederberg Mountains with its beautiful orchids and vineyards. It’s the perfect getaway for those seeking serenity or those in pursuit of leisure activities such as fishing, swimming or hiking. Today’s deal also includes a full day canoe hire, where guests can take to the water and have some unforgettable fun on the dam. Horse-riding and 4x4 route-excursions are available for the more adventurous, while non-adrenaline junkies can attempt to get a bass or yellowtail-nibble with a relaxing day of fishing. Whether staying in a cottage or roughing it in the camping area, Die Vlei provides every guest with an unforgettable experience, no matter what their interests.
We stayed at Die Vlei and truly enjoyed the stay as there was allot of space around us with total privacy. We had a swim in the river and i even hired a canoe and did fishing. Thanks Kobus we will be back.