Save 50% on a corporate bed and breakfast for one OR two people with massages, transfers and WiFi included at Hands on Retreat
- Save 50% on a corporate bed and breakfast for one or two
- Pay R770 for one person, valued at R1539 OR pay R920 for two people, valued at R1840
- Includes breakfast, WiFi, transfer to and from Sandton Gautrain Station during business hours and a 30-minute seated neck and shoulder massage
- Revitalising retreat
- Dead set in a lush landscape overlooking the Craighall River
- Peaceful and tranquil
- Scrumptious breakfast
- Spend your night in a comfortable apart-hotel unit
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 326 0066
- One Groupon per person, additional available as gifts
- Redeemable Sunday to Thursday
- Massages redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy applies: one reschedule permitted
- Non-arrival will be considered as redeemed
- Massages and transport must be redeemed during business hours
- Non-use of the transfers or massage cannot be refunded
Business trips, like science projects, can render positive results or make you feel like a bunch of mint sweets and coke just blew up in your face. Guarantee at least one positive on your trip with today’s Groupon: a corporate bed and breakfast for one person at R770 or two people at R920, with seated neck and shoulder massage, transfers and WiFi included at Hands on Retreat.
Dead set in the heart of Mother Nature, Hands on Retreat guesthouse and spa is a charming temporary abode for the discerning traveller. Perfectly set on the banks of a free-flowing river and shrouded by an abundance of lush plant life, the striking setting evokes a tranquil mood egged on by the pacifying sounds of nature. A unique rest stop for those seeking sanctuary, transport can also be arranged for travellers journeying to and from the Sandton Gautrain Station provided your arrival and departure times fall within business hours. Once your foot pushes down on the grassy green landscape, soothing sensations instantly overcome you, urging your business tensions to melt away.
Comfort and relaxation comes in the form of an overnight stay in the lodge’s comfortable apartment units complete with kitchenette, en-suite and WiFi internet. With a patio in the fresh garden air, guests can relax with a book, gawk at Mother Nature’s wondrous abilities or catch up on a bit of business before getting back to the concrete jungle. Alternatively, indulge in a stress-relieving activity as the dexterous hands of the spa’s therapeutic princesses provide you with a seated neck and shoulder massage. Form revitalised by a satisfying body-kneading, work your way to your comfy quarters for a sound sleep. You’ll awake to a delicious breakfast providing you with the much needed energy to take on the day; though also scrumptious enough to make your stomach wish it had three more.
Getaway Fact: A puppy on the deck of a burning ship was reportedly the saviour of at least 13 people. The trip was Jock’s first trip away from home and he saved the passengers from an explosive hot tub after the deck of the ship had already caught fire. The captain still holds a photo of him in his quarters.