Pre-Christmas getaway: Save up to 56% on accommodation for two people sharing, including a continental breakfast and R100 voucher each at Mint Wellness at The Farmhouse Hotel
- Save up to 56% on accommodation for two people, including breakfast and a spa voucher
- Pay R799 for a one night stay in a classic room for two people sharing, including breakfast and R100 spa voucher each at Mint Wellness, valued at R1840
- Pay R1599 for a two night stay in a classic room for two people sharing, including breakfast and R100 spa voucher each at Mint Wellness, valued at R3480
- Pay R899 for a one night stay in a luxury room for two people sharing, including breakfast and R100 spa voucher each at Mint Wellness, valued at R2070
- Pay R1799 for a two night stay in a luxury room for two people sharing, including breakfast and R100 spa voucher each at Mint Wellness, valued at R3940
- Authentic farmstead accommodation overlooking tranquil Langebaan lagoon
- Enjoy luxury accommodation complete with a delicious continental breakfast and a R100 voucher per person towards a full body massage
- Enjoy the pleasant staff and the warmth of farm style hospitality
- Ideal for nature lovers – flowers, birdlife and untamed coast line
- Explore the lagoon, hike neighbouring nature reserves or relax in the private poolside garden
- Gorgeous rooms with a West Coast farm style aesthetic and en-suite bathrooms
- Eat at the gorgeous Cape cuisine restaurant and browse through their award-winning wine list
- An experience to be savoured
- Ideal for a romantic getaway or a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable until end of January 2012
- Groupon not redeemable between 16 December 2011 to 9 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 437 9702 or email@example.com
- R100 spa voucher per person, can be used off a full body massage ONLY
- Groupon valid for a continental breakfast
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon cannot be used in conjunction with existing specials and/or promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
If you’re experiencing moments of irritability, frustration, excessive sleep or the urge to run naked through the office singing Queen’s “I want to break free”; it’s possible you are suffering a city slicker’s case of cabin fever. Before you make that colossal mistake, it’s recommended that you get treatment with a dose of today’s Groupon: Save up to 56% on accommodation for two people, including a continental breakfast and R100 spa voucher each at The Farmhouse Hotel.
Set along the banks of the tranquil Langebaan lagoon, The Farmhouse Hotel offers their guests an oasis of farm-style warmth and hospitality. The ideal getaway for city escapees and businessmen gone AWOL, The Farmhouse Hotel is an exercise in both luxury and comfort, making each guest feel at home while spoiling them like a child on Christmas morning. With bounteous space and freedom, this authentic coastal farmstead encounter provides its guests with all the modern conveniences they desire as well as providing nature lovers with all the eye candy they want, including gorgeous spring flowers, ample birdlife and the entire untamed coast line to explore.
With a West Coast farm-style aesthetic, both the classic and luxury rooms are beautifully decorated and fitted for your ultimate comfort. Boasting exquisite views of the lagoon, the classic rooms are bright and spacious and provide an en-suite bathroom complete with shower. The luxury rooms display similar décor, but boast a crackling fireplace along with an intimate lounge and a separate shower and bath.
With an array of different facilities, including a gym, boatyard, spa, wine cellar and private swimming pool; whatever you consider your definition of adventure to be, you can be sure to find it at The Farmhouse Hotel. After a delicious night’s sleep, tuck into a full continental breakfast and pop down to the Mint Wellness spa to enjoy your R100 per person voucher towards a full body massage.
Once your muscles are as relaxed as a kitten in a laundry cupboard and your cabin-fever has been cured, head back home with a smile on your face and The Farmhouse Hotel in your heart.
Game over: In 1994, a game farm in the Eastern Cape reported that they had spotted a new breed of antelope which looked very similar to the mythical unicorn. After much searching, it turned out that the antelope that was seen was just fond of sparkling headgear.