Durban: Save up to 60% on a one or two night stay for two people, including massages and breakfast at African Sensations
- Save up to 60% on a one or two night stay for two people, including massages and breakfast
- Groupon includes a twenty-minute Indian head, neck and hot stone massage and Continental breakfast
- Chic and elegant four-star bed and breakfast
- Close to various activities
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 207 5564
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
When you’re stuck putting up with the same daily irritations, like that one guy who cuts the queue in traffic or when you made notes about something important only to realise later that you can’t read your own handwriting, situations can quickly become melt-down critical. Calm your systems by getting away from it all and save up to 60% on a one or two night stay for two people, including massages and breakfast at African Sensations.
- Pay R900 for a one-night stay for two people, valued at R2000
- Pay R1600 for a two-night stay for two people, valued at R4000
A chic and elegant home away from home within shouting distance of Durban City, African Sensations combines everything you could want from a four-star graded bed and breakfast, with the added benefit of providing a bevy of relaxing and beautifying services. A sanctuary saturated with sophisticated colonial style and tucked away in the cosmopolitan suburb of Morningside, word on the street is that it’s the best place for a few nights of recharging your metaphorical batteries.
To kick-start your days of relaxation, you’ll be treated to the stress-slaying delights of a twenty-minute Indian head, neck and hot stone massage, designed to melt your muscles to optimum stress-destroying temperature and leave you as knot-free as a pile of Velcro shoes. What you do with the rest of your days is totally up to you; take in the sights of the Botanical Gardens, Japanese Gardens, Suncoast and Sibaya Casinos, whale and dolphin watching, take in a round of golf, frolic on the nearby beaches or even go to the cinema. Spend your nights in cosy, four-star style, surrounded by luxurious comforts and soothed by gentle breezes from the Indian Ocean. In the morning, let your taste-buds greet the day in the same style you spent the night, with a scrumptiously prepared Continental breakfast. Whether you’re getting away for one night or two, there’s no better place to unwind than the soothing surroundings of African Sensations.
Fabulous! Home away from home! Will definitely be back – Devi Govender from Carte Blanche Mnet; guest