Sandton: Pay R499 for a one night stay for two people at Elizabeth Manor Guest House, including a R200 voucher to eat at 2 Thai 4, valued at R1180 (Save 58%)
- Save 58% on a one night stay for two people, including a R200 voucher to eat at 2 Thai 4
- Guests are eligible for R1000 off a limo ride for two people
- Luxurious accommodation in a spacious and elegant guesthouse
- Enjoy a meal at one of Johannesburg’s best Thai restaurants
- Three-minutes from Sandton CBD
- Beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms
- Swimming pool with two sundecks
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 884 0880
- 2 Thai 4 restaurant voucher excludes drinks
- Cancellation policy applies
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Booking for limo ride is at guest’s own discretion: The Limo King 011 555 0924 or email email@example.com
- Terms & Conditions apply
Innovative ways to impress people include making toasted cheese sandwiches in the shape of their face, buying a small petting zoo or covering a Bryan Adams song on classical guitar. Similarly, you could whisk them away to a gorgeous guest house for a night. Pay R499 for a one night stay for two people at Elizabeth Manor Guest House, including a R200 voucher to eat at 2 Thai 4.
The ideal accommodation for those who like a side-serving of elegance with their slumber, Elizabeth Manor Guest House is a gracious, spacious and undeniably lovely lodge in the exclusive suburb of Sandton. Boasting a beautiful lounge and dining area, a sparkling azure pool and two sun-kissed decks for relaxing and soaking up the Sandton sun; Elizabeth Manor is a favourite amongst those looking for private yet centrally located accommodation.
With stunning en-suite rooms boasting crisp sheets, elegant décor, air conditioning and a television; Elizabeth Manor is the home-away-from-home that you always wished you had. With beds so comfortable it would take an in-house stadium concert to stir you from your slumber, the deal is only made sweeter with a generous R200 meal voucher to enjoy at 2 Thai 4; an exotic eatery reputed to be one of the best Thai restaurants in Johannesburg.
Because luxury isn’t legit without a stretch limo,
guests are eligible for a discount of R1000 off a limo ride. Take it or leave it, this terrific offer is
bound to add A-list style to any evening.