Garden Route: Save up to 53% on accommodation for two adults and up to two children at The Fairy Knowe Family Riverside Resort and Hotel in the stunning little village of Wilderness.
- Save up to 53% on a one or two-night stay for two adults and up to two kids
- Includes continental breakfast for two adults
- For two people and up to two kids
- Activities include free bicycle hire, free paddle boats, hiking, rowing boats, bird watching, hiking trails, fishing and free rental of tennis racquets and courts
- Situated in Wilderness National Park Lake district
- A bird lover’s paradise with 280 species
- Only 15 minutes from the George airport and only 30 minutes from Knysna
- Beautiful location
- Valid for 5 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability (quote Groupon code on booking): 044 877 1100
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon valid for garden facing rooms only
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Breakfast for kids not included. Kids pay R5 per year of their age
- No cancellations
- No refunds
- Terms and conditions apply
Vacations give families a chance to bond, discover themselves and practice secret body language in preparation for when marshmallow giants start to invade Earth. Give your family what it needs or embark on a romantic getaway with today’s Groupon: Save up to 53% on accommodation for two adults and up to two children at Fairy Knowe Family Riverside Resort and Hotel. Choose from the following:
- Pay R395 for a one-night stay, valued at R790
- Pay R749 for a two-night stay, valued at R1580
Idyllically placed on the banks of the Touw River in the Wilderness National Park Lake District, Fairy Knowe Hotel is a picture of pleasant landscapes and languid living. More appeasing to the eyes than a Monet painting, the location is in the heart of South Africa’s scenic Garden Route where the ocean meets mountain and an abundance of lush greenery adorns the view. The hotel boasts direct access – by nature trail or river – to one of the 18 remaining indigenous forests in the world; and within the tree sanctuary, vegetation can be seen in its natural environment. As well as a must for bird-lovers with over 280 species visiting, the site is bursting with recreational activities for either pairs or whole families to enjoy.
Groupon-grippers can take their getaway-ready bodies to a garden-facing room and a comfortable interior of old-world charm and Wilderness luxury. Look forward to activities such as freshwater fishing on your doorstep, boating, hiking and tennis, amongst a host of others. After evenings spent in the cocoon-like resort, prepare your belly for a delicious continental breakfast for two adults, enough to satiate any morning tummy-rumblings.
With the hotel ideally situated to explore the whole area, you can explore some of the most unique Freshwater Lake Systems in South Africa, embark on a launch trip to the Knysna Heads or even sample famous Knysna Oysters.
We spent 2 days at the Fairy Knowe Hotel over a weekend in February 2012 in a wonderful river facing room. The room was large, airy and light with a nice veranda right next to the river and nature reserve. The resort is a mix of old heritage and 70's styles which gave one a nostalgic warm feeling that felt comfortable. The large variety breakfast buffet which included fresh fruit was tasty and cooked to perfection. The dinners were really well presented and rich in flavour with the lamb being my personal favourite! There are plenty of on-site amenities to cater for young and old and swimming in the crystal blue swimming pool or using the rowing or paddle boats for a river outing is a must! The staff and management were super friendly and went out of their way to provide us with anything we needed. We will be back!!!- Petra, Mark and Emma, www.tripadvisor.com