Mpumalanga: Self-Catering Stay for Up To Four People at Aan de Vliet Resort
- Private braai areas overlooking the Sabie River
- Close proximity to the Kruger National Park
- Activities in the area include river rafting, quad biking, abseiling, tubing, hiking, zip-lining, sky trails, horse trails, golf and mountain biking
Reservation Reservation required: 087 802 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
Policies 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. Check-in: 13:00 Check-out: 10:00
Rate excludes:All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned. Not valid during long weekends, public holidays or school holidays.
Travellers break away for a rustic retreat with quaint thatched rondavels next to the Sabie River with a self-catering stay for up to four people at Aan de Vliet Resort.
Choose between these options:
For Two People
- R669 for a two-night stay for two people
- R980 for a three-night stay for two people
- R1 250 for a four-night stay for two people
Sharing in a rondavel
For Four People
- R789 for a two-night stay for four people
- R1 150 for a three-night stay for four people
- R1 485 for a four-night stay for four people
Sharing in a rondavel
The Resort at a Glance
Situated about 8km from Hazyview is Aan De Vliet Resort, offering guests a total of 47 thatched rondavels to choose from, set amongst the trees on wide open stretches of green lawn that rolls down to the Sabie River. The opportunity dive into the clear swimming pool at the resort is ever present. An abundance of activities are available for guests within the surrounding areas including river rafting, quad biking, zip-lining and horse trails.
- 47 thatched rondavels to choose from
- Wide open stretches of green lawns that roll down to the Sabie River
- Swimming pool
- Abundance of activities in surrounding areas
Each rondavel, able to sleep up to five guests, has a private patio where guests can sit and have a braai as they admire the birdlife and views of the indigenous bush.
- Private patio with a braai
- Uninterrupted views of indigenous bush and birdlife
- Two single beds in room and two single beds in the living area
- Maximum occupancy: Up to four adults
What to do in Mpumalanga
Home to the Kruger National Park - the biggest and best National Park in South Africa – and offering some of the best bird watching locations in the world, Mpumalanga has something to please even the most jaded of travellers.
Wildlife lovers are spoilt for choice with the Kruger National Park, Croc River Enviro Park – the largest reptile park in Africa – and the wide variety of luxury game lodges and day trips to spot the oft-spoken of Big 5. The Jane Goodall Institute Chimpanzee Eden and Lowveld Botanical Garden also allow for nature-lovers to get their fix. Travellers can also visit Sudwala Caves – the oldest known caves in the world – as well as Sudwala Dinosaur Park.
Those looking for a touch of adrenaline can enjoy everything from action sports like indoor action soccer, hockey, cricket or netball, to white water rafting, while Emnotweni Casino offers a less physical type of rush. Riverside Golf Park is available for golf-enthusiasts.
Home to a wide range of restaurants, art galleries, museums as well as Anvil Ales Brewery, the Birds of Prey and Rehabilitation Centre and the Lydenburg Museum – home to the famous iron-age terracotta Lydenburg Heads – there’s something for everyone in Mpumalanga. The nearby Verloren Velei Nature Reserve is also home to more than 150 bird species and best known as a breeding retreat for the wattled crane as well as being one of the few places in South Africa where you can see all three crane species – Wattled, Crowned and Blue.