Limpopo: Self-catering Stay For up to Eight People at Birdsong Cottages
- Rustic wooden chalets or thatched rondavels
- Several game reserves in the area
- Only 14km from Modimolle town centre
- Free roaming Zebra and antelope species on-site
Reservation: Reservation required: 087 820 5999 or email@example.com. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
Policies: 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 10:00.
Exclusions: All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned. Not available on long weekends or public holidays.
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the best of the Bushveld with a self-catering stay for up to eight people at Birdsong Cottages.
Choose between these options:
- R1 155 for a two-night stay for two
- R1 299 for a two-night stay for four
- R1 619 for a two-night stay for six
- R1 735 for a two-night stay for eight
Sharing and self-catering
Four Sleeper Thatch Rondavel
The Lodge at a Glance
Birdsong Cottages offers self-catering accommodation with views of the Waterberg Mountain Range. It offers a quiet atmosphere for nature-lovers who want to enjoy the serenity of the bushveld with accommodation in rustic wooden chalets or thatched rondavels. The farm features a swimming pool, two dams, hiking trails and game viewing. Known for its beautiful indigenous trees, abundance of wild birds and spectacular views of the Waterberg Mountain Range, Birdsong Cottages is a touch of perfection in the heart of the Limpopo bushveld. Burrowed on a 32-hectare game farm roughly 14 kilometres outside of Modimolle, the vacation spot is a secluded oasis of tranquillity and serene beauty. The farm offers a unique “Uitkyk”, situated on a hill beside the stone chapel with a spectacular view of the dams below and the Waterberg Mountains. For guests who travel in packs, the newly added Edwin Cameron Boma is the perfect setting for wedding receptions or social braais.
- Self-catering accommodation with views of the Waterberg Mountain Range *Accommodation in cosy cottages, rustic wooden chalets or thatched rondavels
- Swimming pool, two dams, hiking trails and game viewing
- Unique “Uitkyk”, situated on a hill beside the stone chapel
Some cottages are thatched. All units feature DStv and M-Net and are fully equipped for self-catering stays with bathrooms and kitchens kitted out with a kettle, fridge, microwave and cutlery and crockery and all have private braai areas.
- DStv and M-Net
- Fully equipped for self-catering with bathrooms
- Kitchens kitted out with a kettle, fridge, microwave and cutlery and crockery
- All cottages have private braai areas
- Maximum occupancy: Up to eight adults
Four Sleeper Cottage
What to do in Modimolle
Modimolle is a farming town located in the Waterberg Mountains in the Limpopo province. There are several health and beauty spas in and around Modimolle and Bela-Bela. The Hydro (at Forever Resorts in Bela-Bela) is famous for its therapeutic hot mineral springs, with a temperature of 52°C. Outdoor enthusiasts can walk or cycle in the Nylsvley Nature Reserve, tee off for a game of golf at Koro Creek Golf Estate, go mountain biking on 35km of farm roads at the Lindani game reserve, or learn bass fishing from an expert in a nearby dam in Bela-Bela. Savannah Horse Trails offers horse riding trails and safaris for experienced riders on trails that combine beautiful wilderness scenery and informative guiding.
Two Sleeper Cabin