Travellers bridge the gap between excitement and tranquillity with accommodation at Champagne Sports Resort.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R2 590 for a two-night weekend stay for two
Friday to Sunday
- 28 to 30 March 2014
- 4 to 6 April 2014
- 11 to 13 April 2014
- Pay R3 879 for a three-night weekend stay for two
Thursday to Sunday
- 27 to 30 March 2014
- 3 to 6 April 2014
- 10 to 13 April 2014
Pay R6 469 for a five-night midweek stay for two
30 March to 4 April 2014
- 6 to 11 April 2014
- 13 to 18 April 2014
The Resort at a Glance
Perched at the foot of the Drakensberg Mountains, Champagne Sports Resort strikes the perfect balance between recreation for sports enthusiasts and tranquility for those seeking ultimate relaxation. With spectacular views of Cathkin Peak, Champagne Castle, Monks Cowl and the Dragon Peaks, the resort is famed for its wide array of activities, including everything from swimming pools and floodlit tennis courts, to driving ranges, bowls and putt-putt.
Brimming with luxury and a country club atmosphere, the resort offers something for travellers from all walks of life – from a championship 18-hole golf course to roaming herds of Blesbok and Impala and the rare birdlife that inhabit the estate.
With an on-site beauty salon, sweeping views and more activities than you could shake the proverbial stick at, Champagne Sports Resort offers something for everyone.
- Voted South Africa’s most picturesque golf course by Gold Guide
- Outstanding sporting facilities and cultural activities, including Floodlit tennis courts, four swimming pools, water polo, basketball, badminton, table tennis, mini-gym, bowls and sports-putt and a beauty salon
- Trampolines, jungle-gyms, mini-tennis and playground activities for the kids
- Champagne Skin Care Centre offers a variety of treatments including massage , Environ and Gatineau facials, paraffin manicures and pedicures as well as the basic beauty treatments
- Includes buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
- Telephones (Direct Dialing)
- Television (SABC 1,2,3, M-Net, Movie Magic, Disney Channel, DMX and SuperSport)
- Tea / Coffee making facilities
- Overhead Ceiling Fans
- Bureau and writing lamp with Information Folder and Stationery
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Maximum occupancy: two adults per room
What to do in the Drakensberg
The famous Drakensberg is home to a host of sights and attractions for travellers of all leanings. Outdoorsy adventurers take to the famous Monks Cowl and Drakensberg Sun hiking trails, or visit one of the greatest rock art centres in the world as well as Bushmen painting sites. Helicopter flips provide birds-eye views of beautiful, natural surroundings while the more culturally inclined can visit famous Anglo-Boer War Battlefield sites.
Shoppers can also spend the day browsing the local wares for everything from local handmade rugs to candles, cheese, arts and crafts or green up their thumbs with a visit to the local nurseries.
Champagne Sports Resort
1397 Winterton Road R 600 Central Berg Champagne Valley . 3340Get Directions