Paarl: Stay for Two at De Kleijne Bos Country House
- Ideal base to indulge tastes for fine wines and world class cuisine
- Elegant Victorian house with glossy wooden floors and chandeliers
- Glorious views of mountains and vineyards
**Reservations** Reservations required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 868 0883. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase - no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
**Policies** 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival - subject to availability. No shows forfeit Groupon. Check in at 14:00; Check out at 11:00.
**Exclusions:** All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage, tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
In the heart of the Drakenstein valley on the outskirts of Paarl Village, De Kleijne Bos Country House is an ideal base to explore the winelands.
Choose from these options:
- R499 for a one-night midweek stay for two
- R999 for a two-night midweek or weekend stay for two
- R1 439 for a three-night midweek or weekend stay for two
In a Double En-suite Room
The Hotel at a Glance
De Kleijne Bos Country House is an elegant Victorian-style country house with wooden floors and ceilings, chandeliers and a beautiful garden with stunning views of the mountains. When not out exploring the Winelands, guests can make use of the swimming pool or sit back and enjoy a drink at the bar. Guests can opt to eat a full exotic breakfast under the pergola in the courtyard.
- Swimming pool
- Laundry services
- Breakfasts available with other meals served as pre-arranged with management
- Bookings can be arranged for horseriding, golf, wine tours, hiking, cycling
- Concierge facilities include an airport shuttle, fax and photocopying services, car rental arrangements and luggage storage
De Kleijne Bos Country House offers eight well equipped rooms including six luxury rooms and one standard room. All en-suite rooms are individually decorated and have good quality duvets with embroidered percale cotton linen. Amenities include a mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, DSTV and Wi-Fi.
- Room service (Limited hours)
- Safety deposit boxes
- Tea and coffee stations
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults
What to do in Paarl
Wine tasting is available a mere stone’s throw away at Diemersfontein, Mooi Bly, Nederberg, Druk My Niet, and Asara. They offer tastings, cellar tours and wine pairing options. Food connoisseurs can make use of the opportunity to visit various restaurants in the area. There are a wide variety of places to choose from within a five kilometre radius of the guesthouse. Transport services for guests to these and other restaurants can be arranged daily. Attractions in the region include the Rupert and La Motte art galleries and the Motor Museum, found on the way to Franschhoek and belonging to the Ruperts. Golfers can enjoy the nearby courses of Pearl Valley, De Zalze, Erinvale and Devonvale. Fitness fanatics can gain access to Virgin Active in Paarl and there are several health spas within a radius of a few kilometres.