Travellers escape the hustle and bustle for sweeping views and fresh air with accommodation for up to four at Hartland On Vaal.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R599 for a two-night for up to four people
- Pay R879 for a three-night stay for up to four people
Sharing in a unit
The guesthouse at a Glance
Situated on the Loch Vaal, where the rolling green lawn meets the river edge, Hartland on Vaal offers comfortable accommodation for travellers of all leanings.
- Five acres of rolling green lawns on the beautiful Loch Vaal
- Large gazebo for functions and events with fully fitted kitchen, bar, ablutions and projector screen
- Swimming pool and small jungle gym
- Boat cruises can be arranged on our Barge for a lazy sunset outing
What to do in Johannesburg
Johannesburg is the second largest city in Africa, with more than three million people. This bustling metropolis has a wide variety of restaurants, sidewalk cafes, shebeens, shopping malls, parks, museums and monuments, casinos, townships, galleries and nightclubs to keep visitors to the city busy.
Must-do activities include the Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill to find out more about South Africa's turbulent past, sundowners at The Westcliff hotel overlooking the green belt of Johannesburg while listening to the lions roar from the nearby Johannesburg Zoo, shopping at any of the many malls such as Sandton City, Nelson Mandela Square, Rosebank Mall and Soweto's Maponya Mall, and a visit to one of many health and beauty spas, or a walk in one of the many parks.
Hartland on Vaal
48 Windsor Road Vanderbijlpark 1911Get Directions