Cape Town: Accommodation for Two at Hotel on St. Georges
- Stylish accommodation in central Cape Town
- Set on a leafy and vibrant pedestrian thoroughfare
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Within close proximity to the V&A Waterfront, most tourist attractions, restaurants, shops and entertainment
Reservation: Reservations required: 021 419 0811 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
Policies: 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Check-in: 14:00; check-out: 11:00. Groupon T&Cs apply
Exclusions: All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
Travellers slip into an intimate atmosphere in the heart of Cape Town with accommodation for two at Hotel on St. Georges.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R690 for a two-night stay for two
- Pay R1 035 for a three-night stay for two
- Pay R1 380 for a four-night stay for two
In a Double or Twin Room
The Hotel at a Glance
Peaking over St. Georges Mall, a leafy and vibrant pedestrian thoroughfare in Central Cape Town, Hotel St. Georges enjoys the convenience of being a few minutes’ walk from Cape Town CBD, Cape Town International Convention Centre and the world renowned V&A Waterfront.
Built in 1968, the skyscraper which houses the hotel is an iconic landmark, boasting the largest windows in the city, with three quarters of the façade being glass. In close proximity to most tourist attractions, restaurants, shops and entertainment, the hotel makes the ideal business or leisure destination.
- Close proximity to most tourist attractions, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Hotel offers an information and travel desk, a bike rental service and an airport shuttle
- Scenic views of Table Mountain
Comfortable, attractively furnished double or twin rooms offer en-suite bathrooms and satellite television.
- Private bath with overhead shower
- Satellite television with nine channels
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults
What to do in Cape Town
Cape Town is the second largest city in South Africa and boasts an endless variety of sights for tourists to enjoy. Pearly white beaches dot the coastline surrounding the city, while Table Mountain watches over denizens.
Visit the Cape Wheel at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront or take a cable car up the mountain. Being a cultural melting pot, Cape Town offers visitors from any walk of life entertainment. Explore the wine lands surrounding the city, or take in a shopping spree at one of the many malls or markets in and around the city. Cape Town boasts an active nightlife scene with a variety of clubs and pubs that cater to travellers looking for a big night out, or simply a quiet evening with a few drinks. Visit historic locations such as Robben Island or the Castle of Good Hope or take a walking tour of the city and discover the museums and gems hidden in the nooks and crannies of Cape Town. The city is the perfect venue for travellers who want to unwind and excitement seekers alike.