Bela-Bela: Stay for Two at Mabalingwe Nature Reserve
- Big 5 game viewing available
- Lion feeding drives
- Restaurant and bar on site
Reservation Reservation required: 014 736 9000 or email@example.com. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
Policies 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Upon email confirmation from both parties, Groupon is no longer refundable. Rooms are not self-catering. Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 10:00
Rate excludes:Rate is for room only. Excludes all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
Traveller swop city sights for fresh air and open spaces across 12 500 hectares of scenic rolling hills in northern Limpopo Province with accommodation for two at Mabalingwe Nature Reserve.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R1 120 for a two-night stay for two
- Pay R1 680 for a three-night stay for two
- Pay R2 240 for a four-night stay for two
The Hotel at a Glance
Sprawled across 12 500 hectares of scenic rolling hills in northern Limpopo Province, Mabalingwe Nature Reserve and Tlou Lodge are home to 36 species of wildlife, including the Big 5, and offer guests comfortable accommodation in the heart of the African wild.
Offering self-catering chalets, en-suite lodge rooms and rustic bush camps, there’s accommodation to suit every traveller, as well as a range of activities to keep guests busy. Within walking distance of the Tlou Conference Centre, the Main Swimming Pool, The Farmshop and tennis and squash courts, travellers can also fill their bellies at the Lodge Restaurants and Bars.
- Within walking distance of the Tlou Conference Centre, the Main Swimming Pool, The Farmshop and tennis and squash courts
- Short driving distance from the Lodge Restaurants and Bars
- Enjoy game viewing from open safari vehicles or atop the ambling gait of horses
- Reserve is home to 36 species of wildlife, including the Big 5
Comfortably furnished and almost loft-like, the guest rooms at Tlou Lodge are kitted out with eclectic furnishings to create a warm and comforting atmosphere
- Two single beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Small lounge with seating, a TV and tea and coffee-making facilities
- Selected DSTV Channels
- Access to a boma fire pit for evening gatherings
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
What to do in Bela-Bela
Affectionately known as Warmbaths, Bela-Bela gets its name from the geothermic hot springs around which the town was built and for which they are famous. Travellers kick back and soak up the warmth with a trip to Forever Warmbaths Waterpark and Hydro or get their nature kick with a visit to Mabalingwe Big 5 Game Reserve, Thaba Kwena Crocodile farm or Loebies Predator Park. Adventurers can also get their adrenalin going with the Waterberg Zipline, horseback safaris or mountain biking. The area is also home to Zebula, Euphoria, Koro Koro and Elements golf courses.